Raceland 62 Lucasvile Valley (OH) 19

oldrambler

FINAL

No shortage of offense in this one, Raceland put up video game numbers in the passing game. At the half, Rams qb Davison had 320 yds passing w/ 4td's ! Going in the game Nate Davison was the #1 rated qb in KY. / 1A. This was a td contest early w/ Rams special teams giving up a td plus a couple of fumbles. Racelands D finally srarted getting stops , putting the game away. The Raceland offense still leaving td's on the field with dropped pass.

After the 3rd qtr. score to put it to a running clock, Coach Salmons completely emptied the sidelines, playing everyone he had dressed.

Raceland scored another td with reserves during the running clock time.

Hopefully TCA will give the final stats on this one.

My pick for class 1A.

Not yet, this team still hasn't won a district game (Paintsville, F-view) since the 2013 season. Until they do that then they're not ready for the district or region title, let alone state. We have told this team that jaw flapp'n; hasn't won one football game and never will. Go out and don't talk ..."just win" ;)

:eek:

So the Rams are pretty good, huh?. I know Valley's down from last year, but this is still a very impressive win. With Russell and Ashland beating Ironton, Boyd County beating South Point, and now Raceland blasting Valley, NEKY has put a hurtin' on southeastern Ohio this year.

The toughest test comes next Friday, we go to the West side of Portsmouth. That will be a tough one. Raceland spanked them last season at the Rams Homecoming and now I am sure that they have had this one circled.