Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick is asking for justice, not peace

Featured Replies

[url="http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick

 

That's actually good to see, happy that he is actually taking action rather than just sitting during the anthem.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might have had me convinced until the pig socks. Tacky and stupid.

What he should have done from the start.

I'm not saying whether he should or shouldn't donate money. But if he was going to do it I agree, it should have been done from the start. Now it looks like nothing more then a response to his ignorance for wearing the socks.

What he should have done from the start.

 

Just his reaction to being called out for the tool he is.

 

Should have done this to begin with.

 

Maybe so, but I don't care why he's doing it. It's just good that it's being done.

 

And yes, the socks were ridiculous and stupid as hell.

So last night, he took a knee instead of sitting. Do people view that as more respectful than sitting?

So last night, he took a knee instead of sitting. Do people view that as more respectful than sitting?

 

No.

 

Yea I'm not concerned enough to read those links :lol2: it's on the Internet so it's got to be true right.

Yea I'm not concerned enough to read those links :lol2: it's on the Internet so it's got to be true right.

 

You did seem somewhat interested, so I thought I would just help further your understanding. Just trying to help out!

My kid is 2 so yea, shut up. I said most, not all. And maybe I can't read well, but I'm just not seeing where I said "useless" either. Thanks for playing.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

You did seem somewhat interested, so I thought I would just help further your understanding. Just trying to help out!

 

I understand what it is, I also realize that it varies based on which source you look at. To me millennials have a different way of thinking and view of the world. My age group is in the gray area, so if Bruce Jenner can identify as a woman, I can identify as gen X :D

I understand what it is, I also realize that it varies based on which source you look at. To me millennials have a different way of thinking and view of the world. My age group is in the gray area, so if Bruce Jenner can identify as a woman, I can identify as gen X :D

 

Hmm idk....your lack of concern(as noted in post 310), your frequent use of emojis and the fact that you responded to a post by telling someone to "shut up" all kinda point to you acting like a millennial.

 

As Mark Twain said, "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

So last night, he took a knee instead of sitting. Do people view that as more respectful than sitting?

 

Actually I kind of do. Kneeling is a sign of honor and contrition. Not sure that was what Colin had in mind but to kneel takes much more effort than sitting does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.