September 8, 201610 yr I like the black only dorms and would have lived in one if I would have had the opportunity. If that makes me for segregation then so be it. They still get the same education as everyone else on campus. To me that was what the fight for integration was about. Equal opportunity. If you think a black only dorm is denying equal opportunity then that is your interpretation of it. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about it. Mine won't be changed. In the grand scheme of things it is harmless. Would you be OK if a state run school was advocating white only dorms?
September 8, 201610 yr Ray Lewis says CK should leave the flag out it. Ray Lewis has some advice for Colin Kaepernick on his flag protest - Yahoo Sports
September 8, 201610 yr Would you be OK if a state run school was advocating white only dorms? It wouldn't bother me any but I know tons of people would be offended. To me it is just dorms. Everyone gets the same education. That's all that matters to me.
September 8, 201610 yr Ray Lewis says CK should leave the flag out it. Ray Lewis has some advice for Colin Kaepernick on his flag protest - Yahoo Sports This is just as good of an example of the the wrong person sending a message as Kaepernick.
September 8, 201610 yr This is just as good of an example of the the wrong person sending a message as Kaepernick. Because he disagrees with CK not standing? He said he agrees with the issues that need attention buy believes he should leave the flag out of it.
September 8, 201610 yr Because he disagrees with CK not standing? He said he agrees with the issues that need attention buy believes he should leave the flag out of it. Ray Lewis has way less integrity to me than Kaepernick. I haven't paid attention to anything Ray Lewis has said since 2000. I prefer he and I disagree on a lot of things.
September 8, 201610 yr Because he disagrees with CK not standing? He said he agrees with the issues that need attention buy believes he should leave the flag out of it. OJ Simpson says Kap should leave the flag out of it also.
September 8, 201610 yr Stop putting same people in charge. Sometimes you have to figure out it ain't working and swallow pride and get some new different blood in place.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.