September 5, 201610 yr OK. You and Jesse and others that worry too much about what I think and waste KBs telling me how you think I think will make this place (BGP) better if you do more engaging in debate. Example: @Run To State and I often disagree yet he never cries about questions I ask or comments I make about where I think his thinking is off. Never. Just responds and we debate. I'm sure you're a smart cat. Show it with good debate and less of the other stuff. So it's ok to poke others but can't stand it when you get poked...
September 5, 201610 yr Nice edit, you don't enjoy when your points are debunked. Which results in insults like calling him "sensitive" which is your way of trying to emasculate him or because I'm quick to debate, well then you say I'm "aroused" by you. You're correct, I'm pretty quick witted and a sharp cat. Sharp enough to not waste much time engaging with you.
September 5, 201610 yr So it's ok to poke others but can't stand it when you get poked... Love it but poke me over something that's pertinent. When I make a point and you and your boy Jesse reply with something inane and immaterial it's just a waste of time. You bring a perspective that very few of us on here can yet you are too sensitive. As I've said 1,000 times on here I could give a damn what your opinion is. I just care about how you get there. That's the only thing that interests me. Heck, you might change my opinion if you'd spend less time being sensitive. @PurplePride92 changed my mind a long time ago on a subject about how country boys in the sticks could ever possibly relate to a Tupac song. When I told him I disagreed he didn't take shots. He just told me why. Made sense. Opinion changed. I'm glad he did. You waste too much time and space on here by posting stuff like the above.
September 5, 201610 yr Nice edit, you don't enjoy when your points are debunked. Which results in insults like calling him "sensitive" which is your way of trying to emasculate him or because I'm quick to debate, well then you say I'm "aroused" by you. You're correct, I'm pretty quick witted and a sharp cat. Sharp enough to not waste much time engaging with you. Edit? All I did was give you an example of someone who handles our disagreements. Show me where you've debunked something I've said and I then didn't handle it properly. And trust me. I know what your level of excitement about me is. Evident. You know how many times you've said you're not going to continue engaging me yet you always do? Speaks volumes. You want to get back to this debate on how you would have crushed Ali in 1967 or do you want to continue your fascination with ol' Clyde? I vote for option 1.
September 5, 201610 yr Did you already forget your remark about you saying the world would be better with less people who are so sensitive? And me calling you out isn't engaging you, it's entertaining me :lol2: And your memory must be slipping as we had the Ali discussion on page 1. So is your memory slipping or do you just love failing at talking me in a circle? I vote option 2.
September 6, 201610 yr Apparently Kaepernick's jersey is currently the #3 top selling NFL jersey right now.
September 6, 201610 yr Apparently Kaepernick's jersey is currently the #3 top selling NFL jersey right now. I wonder what his share of that revenue is?
September 6, 201610 yr Do players get a share? I would believe so? Especially if it is being sold by the NFL store and not some third party retailer.
September 6, 201610 yr Do players get a share? I would believe so? Especially if it is being sold by the NFL store and not some third party retailer. Pretty sure they don't get a cut. From what I remember hearing there's a cut that goes into a pool that is used to determine the salary cap, but nothing directly to the player.
September 6, 201610 yr Pretty sure they don't get a cut. From what I remember hearing there's a cut that goes into a pool that is used to determine the salary cap, but nothing directly to the player. Hmm. Well that's news to me! I thought for sure that players would have gotten something for jersey/memorabilia sales.
September 6, 201610 yr Pretty sure they don't get a cut. From what I remember hearing there's a cut that goes into a pool that is used to determine the salary cap, but nothing directly to the player. I was thinking something like this but wasn't sure.
September 6, 201610 yr I would believe so? Especially if it is being sold by the NFL store and not some third party retailer. You'd think they would get a cut but I am not sure if they do. Seems like a lot of self endorsing would be going on if that was the case.
September 6, 201610 yr Hmm. Well that's news to me! I thought for sure that players would have gotten something for jersey/memorabilia sales. See, you're applying common sense to the issue. The NFL threw that out the window a long time ago.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.