Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick is asking for justice, not peace

Featured Replies

I believe the sales go into a pool and the all players get a small percentage of the sales. I remember Adrian Petersen complaining he wanted to change his number but was informed he would have to buy back all the jerseys manufactured with the 28 number on them. He said something like it would cost him a $1 million dollars but he was only making like $10k off Jersey sales.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe the sales go into a pool and the all players get a small percentage of the sales. .

 

That's my understanding.

You equate his remaining seated to an American soldier picking up a gun to defend our freedom? One takes love of country and guts, the other not so much.

 

No. I didn't equate anything like that. I'm saying Americans have fought for his freedom to do this. Simple.

 

So many great discussion points with this one. Could be a thread on its own.

 

I had not even thought about the issue of the veterans that America is saying were offended used to include veterans that came back without rights.

 

For the record, I'm not sure BGP can handle Michael Eric Dyson.

Kap said he wants police to stop targeting minorities, well they are in Chicago and people are still upset. Maybe Kap should go there and police it for himself.

426 post about a guy who didnt stand up for the national anthem, really?

Good stuff here.

 

I agree with him: The way the white animals were treated in those situations was wrong! IMO they should have been shot on the spot, not taken to Burger King or permitted to gnaw on another person's face.

 

I agree with him: It's going to take real integration... housing, workplace, and education.

 

I agree with him: Don't give a handout because a person is black, but don't hold it against him.

426 post about a guy who didnt stand up for the national anthem, really?

Then why are you posting in the thread? Pretty simple, if you don't understand or want to discuss it no one is forcing you to. Great thing about America.

I agree with him: It's going to take real integration... housing, workplace, and education.

 

 

Thank you.

 

This has been the solution for decades and anyone who has truly been paying to attention to what has gone on in the inner cities knows this.

Thank you.

 

This has been the solution for decades and anyone who has truly been paying to attention to what has gone on in the inner cities knows this.

 

Arent most inner cities like Baltimore, Chicago in bad shape?

Arent most inner cities like Baltimore, Chicago in bad shape?

 

Yes. The plight of the inner cities has been ignored by people who can fix it for decades. It isn't a quick or easy fix but the effort hasn't been seen by anyone with the ability to make true changes. I've said that for decades.

Yes. The plight of the inner cities has been ignored by people who can fix it for decades. It isn't a quick or easy fix but the effort hasn't been seen by anyone with the ability to make true changes. I've said that for decades.

 

And exactly whose fault does that go too. Who controls those cities?

And exactly whose fault does that go too. Who controls those cities?

 

I think it is much larger than who controls these cities. In order for the cities to overcome their plight the schools need to improve and that needs to be priority number one. If the schools in the community aren't capable of providing a good safe learning environment where kids actually can get a quality education then how can we expect the neighborhoods they live in to be productive neighborhoods?

 

How can we expect those neighborhoods to provide job opportunities when they are too dangerous for companies to open businesses there?

 

How can we expect those gang members to not fight over turf for drug sales when not nearly enough has ever been done to stop the influx of narcotics from other countries into the inner cities?

 

I'll go to my grave saying it is a conspiracy with what has happened in the inner cities. It is too methodical for it to not be systemic.

Just say No ?? Yes tongue is in cheek .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.