Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick is asking for justice, not peace

Featured Replies

That's such a millennial thing to say. :D

 

We're in that gray area where it could fall either way :D you're closer to Y and I'm closer to X, you can join me on the X side :D

  • Replies 457
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assure you, I'm not complaining and doing nothing. You don't know me kid, run along :lol2: and no I was not "proven". Obviously you see what you want when you read, the sources vary so cool your heals. I obviously struck a nerve, so to quote another member, this topic may not be good for you.:wave:

 

You don't know me either old man, crutch along. Have a nice day, thanks for your service.

You don't know me either old man, crutch along. Have a nice day, thanks for your service.

 

:lol:

Technicality on useless... but saying sitting around complaining and not doing much to help sounds like useless to me. But then again what do I know I'm a millennial. Well you were just proven to be a millennial yourself in a previous post even though you dare not claim to be one, so I would say your qualification of your kid being 2 doesn't work to well.

He wasn't proven wrong. If you do any research there is no consensus on it. I've seen some sources say Gen Y starts as early as 1975 and some as late as early 80's. All the generations overlap and the ones from the over lapping dates would slide in with the generation they most identify with. I would say the early millennials are more Gen X than Gen Y. They primarily grew up with Gen X kids. I would say when tech really started changing is when you will see the biggest difference in a Gen X versus Gen Y person. With the early Gen Y kind of blend of the 2. Very few Gen Y people on here act like the stereotypical millennial.

If you grew up on anything post original Nintendo, you're a millennial :D

I had them for 4 years back when Carson was here. Every single game, all over the place. Happens at every single Reds game you go to. Happens at Rupp for UK basketball games. Happens at Xavier games. Happens at NKU basketball games.

 

So wait. You're telling us that something that doesn't offend you to begin with was so noticeable to you....every week....that you noticed it....every week? Hmmmm.

Technicality on useless... but saying sitting around complaining and not doing much to help sounds like useless to me. But then again what do I know I'm a millennial. Well you were just proven to be a millennial yourself in a previous post even though you dare not claim to be one, so I would say your qualification of your kid being 2 doesn't work to well.
Here's a generation chart. Gather what you will from it:

 

30ebe0c8d.png

 

You don't know me either old man, crutch along. Have a nice day, thanks for your service.
He's not an old man. You can call me that though if you wish, I'm considered a Baby Boomer. ;)

Anyone change their minds after the socks?

Anyone change their minds after the socks?

 

Nope.

This dude is an idiot. He only says his actions apply to certain bad apples after he's called on it. Sorry but the pig socks can't be claimed as calling out bad cops. I'm sorry but this guy is fake.

This dude is an idiot. He only says his actions apply to certain bad apples after he's called on it. Sorry but the pig socks can't be claimed as calling out bad cops. I'm sorry but this guy is fake.

Fake or not, he's an idiot. I still believe there's work to do with overall treatment of minorities in this country but I'm out on this clown. He is a complete moron.

Fake or not, he's an idiot. I still believe there's work to do with overall treatment of minorities in this country but I'm out on this clown. He is a complete moron.

 

Agreed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.