Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick is asking for justice, not peace

Featured Replies

It created a conversation between people who already agree with each other and said the same talking points we've heard for the last 12 months . If the goal was to move the conversation forward this wasn't it.

 

Disagree. Well, at least in my experiences I've now had multiple people tell me that they understand the perspective of black people now. For me, that's progress.

 

All because of Kap sparking conversation because he sat down during the anthem.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because you choose to focus on HOW he spoke up rather than WHY he spoke up doesn't mean everyone is that short-sighted.

 

Any conversation on these issues is better than the decades of ignoring it.

 

Haha I love this. It isn't my fault he chose the avenue he did to get his message across.

 

It's like me wanting to have a conversation with you and I slap you in your face to get your attention. Should I be shocked you may not want to hear what I have to say after what I did.

Haha I love this. It isn't my fault he chose the avenue he did to get his message across.

 

It's like me wanting to have a conversation with you and I slap you in your face to get your attention. Should I be shocked you may not want to hear what I have to say after what I did.

 

The bolded is something I just don't get. I can see why my brother-in-law (former Marine) would feel disrespected or like it was a slap in the face (he agrees with Kap FWIW), but I don't understand at all how the average joe (like myself) who never served would feel that way. :idunno:

Haha I love this. It isn't my fault he chose the avenue he did to get his message across.

 

It's like me wanting to have a conversation with you and I slap you in your face to get your attention. Should I be shocked you may not want to hear what I have to say after what I did.

 

And it's not his fault you don't agree with how he chose to voice his opinion.

 

You can laugh all you want and continue to hide behind his "disrespect" so you don't have to address the issues. That's fine. We're used to it.

And it's not his fault you don't agree with how he chose to voice his opinion.

 

You can laugh all you want and continue to hide behind his "disrespect" so you don't have to address the issues. That's fine. We're used to it.

 

I'm not ignoring anything never have. Im open to dialogue on any topic I've offered to talk about the specific topic in this thread multiple times but no one wants to.

 

But please don't play the martyr game with me it's unbecoming.

 

Start a thread let's talk . This is a side show. All we post on these topics is side shows like BLM and KAP.

 

If you have specific injustices your concerned about start a thread list them and what you want to see changed and I'll talk and say where I agree or disagree.

The bolded is something I just don't get. I can see why my brother-in-law (former Marine) would feel disrespected or like it was a slap in the face (he agrees with Kap FWIW), but I don't understand at all how the average joe (like myself) who never served would feel that way. :idunno:

 

I'm American?

I'm not ignoring anything never have. Im open to dialogue on any topic I've offered to talk about the specific topic in this thread multiple times but no one wants to.

 

But please don't play the martyr game with me it's unbecoming.

 

Start a thread let's talk . This is a side show. All we post on these topics is side shows like BLM and KAP.

 

If you have specific injustices your concerned about start a thread list them and what you want to see changed and I'll talk and say where I agree or disagree.

 

So I have to voice MY displeasure and concerns the way YOU want me to, or you won't partake?

 

Sounds about right.

It’s a fair question to ponder, especially in light of the image making the rounds of Kaepernick wearing socks at practice earlier this month showing pigs in police hats.

 

hm...

If you have specific injustices your concerned about start a thread list them and what you want to see changed and I'll talk and say where I agree or disagree.

 

CK did that, and you don't want to talk about them in this thread, so why would that be any different?

I'm American?

 

Are you equally offended by someone who is standing up during the anthem, all the while looking on their phones, or taking pictures, or seeing if they can kill their beer before the end of the song?

CK did that, and you don't want to talk about them in this thread, so why would that be any different?

 

I've offered to , I honestly don't think you read the articles by your responses.

Are you equally offended by someone who is standing up during the anthem, all the while looking on their phones, or taking pictures, or seeing if they can kill their beer before the end of the song?

 

I'm a very outspoken person if I see any of that I've always said something. Period. I don't fear confrontation. You act like an idiot you get treated like one.

I've offered to , I honestly don't think you read the articles by your responses.

 

I've read them all. He's made it very clear what he's talking about.

I've read them all. He's made it very clear what he's talking about.

 

For someone who says it's clear you have a problem of repeating it lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.