Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Willis Arrested in Boone County

Featured Replies

Not in Boone County.

 

You have to be able to prove operation, and speculation, no matter how strong, is not enough.

 

That's good to know...if he had been in Campbell County they would have had him locked down facing 5 years at LaGrange. At least some integrity in Boone County

  • Replies 210
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's good to know...if he had been in Campbell County they would have had him locked down facing 5 years at LaGrange. At least some integrity in Boone County

 

Don't start me on the ethics of the Campbell County Court System.

Don't start me on the ethics of the Campbell County Court System.

 

Right...because between me and you, we would likely shut our thread down....:walk:

Right...because between me and you, we would likely shut our thread down....:walk:

 

And probably get us both investigated as Enemies of the State. :bunny:

If he was laying on the ground outside the car he should be glad they didn't charge him with a DUI.

After watching the dash cam video he's very lucky. Lucky he didn't wreck and hurt either one of them and that he didn't get a DUI. That's a lot more serious than your normal silly PI charge.

Video from the dashcam and inside the car have been released.

 

Kinda scary seeing him lay there in the street.

 

Its a little weird seeing how coherent that he was in the back of the car.

He absolutely should have gotten a DUI.

Wow, he was toast, been there a time or two but not in a cruiser. He's a big guy, I know the video is grainy but look at his foot at the 3:23 mark. Last thing he's wanting to do at that point is processing. Luckily no one was injured, hope the kid learns a lesson.

Wow is pretty much all I can say. Some things are very clear after watching the video.

He gets a pass though...

 

I'm sorry, how's he getting a pass?

I'm sorry, how's he getting a pass?

 

Charged with PI? Come on, that's a pass. You or I get found like that and it's DUI all day

Charged with PI? Come on, that's a pass. You or I get found like that and it's DUI all day

 

I think he can still be charged with DUI. I thought you meant with the media, but everyone is posting about it.

I think he can still be charged with DUI. I thought you meant with the media, but everyone is posting about it.

 

No I meant the charge, that's where he's getting the pass. The media is eating him alive

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.