Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Willis Arrested in Boone County

Featured Replies

I don't disagree with you or this premise....but I'm going to throw the challenge flag to everyone reading this thread:

 

Has anyone, or is anyone willing to admit, that when they were 19 - 22ish either 1) experienced the exact same situation or 2) drove under the exact same conditions ?

 

How many of you said at least one time in your life: I have no idea how I got home ?

 

If you answered yes to either and commented that he should receive a stiff penalty, then the logical follow up is: Did you ?

 

Thanks in advance for your honesty.

 

Sadly, I have driven when I should not have as a young adult. Once had to do the walk test on the side of the highway. Blew .1 below the threshold and, fortunately, I was let go.

 

I've never been so bad that I would fall out of the driver's seat.

 

The one challenge I would have to your premise is that the fact I got a break doesn't mean I should have nor does it mean DW should get one.

 

However, your hypocrisy angle is more than fair.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he passed out while going to the car to sleep it off. He could come up with a bunch of excuses as to why the door was open and he was lying outside and none of them would be that he was driving or had intent to drive.

Did he have to take a blood alcohol test? Love to see what he blew. I don think one if required for an AI.

 

I don't know if he did take a breathalyzer or not. Haven't heard a report on this so I doubt he did.

Was it her house, with her parents home? :idunno:

 

Does it really matter if you are dedicated and determined ? :ylsuper:

Sadly, I have driven when I should not have as a young adult. Once had to do the walk test on the side of the highway. Blew .1 below the threshold and, fortunately, I was let go.

 

I've never been so bad that I would fall out of the driver's seat.

 

The one challenge I would have to your premise is that the fact I got a break doesn't mean I should have nor does it mean DW should get one.

 

However, your hypocrisy angle is more than fair.

 

I view this as one step short of a "like"....:wacky:

I disagree - I am in court rooms daily and see people convicted for less proof.

 

Wonder if being a UK player plays a role?

 

Hit the nail on the head :thumb:

Hit the nail on the head :thumb:

 

So the fact that the cops followed the law as it's written in the county doesn't matter at all to you?

So the fact that the cops followed the law as it's written in the county doesn't matter at all to you?

 

You cant tell me that being a UK player didn't have any effect on this situation.

You cant tell me that being a UK player didn't have any effect on this situation.

 

I don't know I wasn't there.

 

However, why would a cop arrest someone for something they knew would be dismissed because it couldn't be proven?

You cant tell me that being a UK player didn't have any effect on this situation.

 

That's a huge assumption that the Boone Co. police officers and fire personnel that arrived on the scene were all UK fans. It's an even bigger assumption that all of them would agree to let a drunk kid go because of that. How many guys were on the scene? You think they're all crooked? Come on....

That's a huge assumption that the Boone Co. police officers and fire personnel that arrived on the scene were all UK fans. It's an even bigger assumption that all of them would agree to let a drunk kid go because of that. How many guys were on the scene? You think they're all crooked? Come on....

 

Not only that, but if the keys were actually in the house, as the girl claimed, there's no basis for a DUI.

Not only that, but if the keys were actually in the house, as the girl claimed, there's no basis for a DUI.

 

IF the keys were in fact in the house, I'll gladly retract what I've said.

No chance the keys were in the house.

No chance the keys were in the house.

 

That's what I believe as well.

What if the car had a push button start? Only the girl friend or DW had to have the key fob on their person to start the automobile. She has been adamant and ranting all over twitter trying to cover this thing up. Not sure why she's subtweeting. Just come out and say it! I don't find her credible since I consider her not to be an objective witness.

What if the car had a push button start? Only the girl friend or DW had to have the key fob on their person to start the automobile. She has been adamant and ranting all over twitter trying to cover this thing up. Not sure why she's subtweeting. Just come out and say it! I don't find her credible since I consider her not to be an objective witness.

 

I was asking someone about her today. Where was she in this? Was she in the car? Was she passed out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.