Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Willis Arrested in Boone County

Featured Replies

Is is possible to be charged, I suppose, but I don't see any way he could be successfully prosecuted. Additionally, upgrading a charge like that is nearly unheard of in my experience. Like I said, Boone County is pretty fair so I wouldn't expect any additional.

Spoke to a Boone Sherrif yesterday and he said that since it was an AI that he never had to take a BA test so no chance of charging him with a DUI at this point in time. Also said he was a complete gentleman to the officers.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoke to a Boone Sherrif yesterday and he said that since it was an AI that he never had to take a BA test so no chance of charging him with a DUI at this point in time. Also said he was a complete gentleman to the officers.

 

I understand what you are saying but cutting to the chase, it would be up to the County Attorney at this point.

Again, the law is the same anywhere in the Commonwealth, the point is you don't normally get overcharged in Boone County vs. many other counties that are run like Kingdoms.

 

I was pulled over in Florence leaving a party 25 years ago. There were 2 officers, one whose name was Washington.

After giving several field sobriety tests and a breathalyzer they concluded I was "borderline".

They told my 3 friends with me "you're buddy is not going to jail", but you can't leave until we find a driver. As we were leaving I remembered they my had my driver's License I went back to get it and Officer Washington said "you're not drunk, a drunk man have forgotten his license.

Like you are saying they could have hauled me off to jail, but didn't.

I understand what you are saying but cutting to the chase, it would be up to the County Attorney at this point.

 

Yeah but that would be a hard sell without a breathalyzer.

I was pulled over in Florence leaving a party 25 years ago. There were 2 officers, one whose name was Washington.

After giving several field sobriety tests and a breathalyzer they concluded I was "borderline".

They told my 3 friends with me "you're buddy is not going to jail", but you can't leave until we find a driver. As we were leaving I remembered they my had my driver's License I went back to get it and Officer Washington said "you're not drunk, a drunk man have forgotten his license.

Like you are saying they could have hauled me off to jail, but didn't.

 

You should see Ronnie Washington these days, dragging tires down the street at Solid Body in Fort Mitchell, hanging out with Governor Bevin, and also hanging out with a very attractive woman. :idunno:

Yeah but that would be a hard sell without a breathalyzer.

 

Duh.

You should see Ronnie Washington these days, dragging tires down the street at Solid Body in Fort Mitchell, hanging out with Governor Bevin, and also hanging out with a very attractive woman. :idunno:

 

Sounds circumstantial to me...I believe BGP nation needs proof to qualify this

Another question, did he hurt his shooting hand? :eek:

 

He certainly was "defense-less".

No further punishment outside of public shaming, no suspensions.

No further punishment outside of public shaming, no suspensions.

 

You don't know that the bolded isn't necessarily true. Just not a suspension. He could have had other punishments by Cal.

 

But agreed, he should have at least had a suspension.

You don't know that the bolded isn't necessarily true. Just not a suspension. He could have had other punishments by Cal. But agreed' date=' he should have at least had a suspension.[/quote']

 

A kid in the best shape of his life had to run extra laps. It's becoming harder for UK fans to blast other fan bases when he doesn't even miss one game.

It's becoming harder for UK fans to blast other fan bases when he doesn't even miss one game.

 

I am not sure why people blast other people's fan bases to begin with, but thats another conversation.

 

As for Willis, who knows what went down internally.

I'd say he ran. A lot.

 

Kid got what he had coming. End of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.