Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Willis Arrested in Boone County

Featured Replies

  • Replies 210
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Stupid, you got to be smarter than that.

 

In the Grand Scheme it's a small thing for the average college student...but as an UK Basketball Player it will get blown up.

Dumb decision but in the grand scheme of things, this is minor. I was arrested for the same thing in college.

I was intoxicated last night as well. Good thing I wasn't in public.

I'm drunk right now. Just FYI

If it's not a DUI I don't think it will amount to much. It's not during the season. He's a college student. College students sometimes drink alcohol. I was good at it myself as an EKU student back in the day.

AI or PI are the dumbest charges on the books.

 

Not always.

Not always.

 

We will disagree . It's an easy arrest for people who other wise aren't doing anything wrong. In this case the kid was under aged. But arresting a legal adult just for being drunk is a waste of money.

 

I know people who have been arrested for walking home from a bar and being drunk.

 

Like I said a joke arrest.

We will disagree . It's an easy arrest for people who other wise aren't doing anything wrong. In this case the kid was under aged. But arresting a legal adult just for being drunk is a waste of money.

 

I know people who have been arrested for walking home from a bar and being drunk.

 

Like I said a joke arrest.

 

We are going to disagree too.

 

I agree those charges should be more of a last resort but the bottom line is if you are drunk (or high) and causing a problem then the officer almost has to arrest you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.