Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Willis Arrested in Boone County

Featured Replies

I guess I am going to sound like the old man my son says that I am, but we have a public figure not yet of legal age who is passed out on the ground next to an open driver's side door who admits to having a lot to drink and only has a general idea as to where he is. I can't laugh that off like so many people are doing.

That was before we knew what actually happened. I think most assumed he was walking out of a bar with friends and something silly happened. This is obviously a bit more serious

  • Replies 210
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This doesn't move the needle even a little for me.

 

Likewise.

It should move the needle for us. When you find an underage kid passed out in the middle of a road with his car nearby and the door open...it's a problem.

I got a feeling that Calipari is going to make a huge example out of Willis and this situation. We may not hear a lot about how he does it, but I just don't think Cal brushes this one under the rug.

Dumb decision . Hope he learns from it. What will Cal do ?

 

I got a feeling that Calipari is going to make a huge example out of Willis and this situation. We may not hear a lot about how he does it, but I just don't think Cal brushes this one under the rug.

 

It may depend on how badly he needs Willis this coming year?

Kid should be punished and taught a lesson by his coach. He will get diversion and a small amount of community service.

 

No one was hurt and he made a dumb choice. Hopefully he learns from it but I don't think it's the end of the world.

I'll go with a 5 game suspension to start the season.

 

When first reported, it sounded a bit silly. Obviously it was much more serious once all the details came out. Very stupid on his part, probably pretty lucky he didn't get hit with a DUI.

I'll go with a 5 game suspension to start the season.

 

When first reported, it sounded a bit silly. Obviously it was much more serious once all the details came out. Very stupid on his part, probably pretty lucky he didn't get hit with a DUI.

 

I guess legally, he was lucky to not get in more trouble. But he was really lucky he didn't do harm to himself or someone else. This could have been tragic if he was driving.

@kee_potts

 

There's ALWAYS two sides to every story. Remember that.

 

:popcorn:

 

 

The other side is probably not one you want to let everyone know about. Just sayin...

Sounds to me like they were driving, I meant riding in a Google car. Must of run outta gas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.