May 23, 201610 yr I want you to tell me what part of that is a)wrong and b)offensive? Don't tell me what Breitbart says. Tell me what you read that offended you. It doesnt matter what I say or post. I could post a video of Obama saying how bad he hates America and people would say its fake. Its an argument that is winless.
May 23, 201610 yr It doesnt matter what I say or post. I could post a video of Obama saying how bad he hates America and people would say its fake. Its an argument that is winless. It's winless with the examples you have used. How is saying that we need to get better "hate?"
May 23, 201610 yr It doesnt matter what I say or post. I could post a video of Obama saying how bad he hates America and people would say its fake. Its an argument that is winless. Obama has never said he hates America. The articles you posted are examples of someone else saying he hates America, with no direct quotes...just some dude putting words in his mouth. The reason you can't win that argument is because there is no evidence that supports it, aside from the fact that for whatever reason you and many others want to believe he hates America. Show us the smoking gun video, or direct quotes where Obama says "I hate America". I'm willing to listen.
May 23, 201610 yr Hate doesnt have to be the exact word said. It can be done by actions, other words.
May 23, 201610 yr Hate doesnt have to be the exact word said. It can be done by actions, other words. Help me out...what exactly do those other words look or sound like?? And the "actions"?? These examples of hate are getting more and more vague. I get it if you hate the guy's politics. But it seems like people are going out their way to make up reasons to hate the guy. And saying that Obama hates this country is just beyond absurd.
May 23, 201610 yr Did you even read this?? All of the bashing comes from the author of the piece who is reading "between the lines" (and incorrectly, as I can't find anything offensive in what Obama said). The speech that he pulls this "bashing" from sounds a lot like a football coach pumping up his team before a game. He speaking to new American citizens telling them they are now part of something great and that with hard work they can help make this country greater. Where is the bashing?? The author is putting words in Obama's mouth. Another example of "journalism" meant to create clicks and inflame, rather than tell the truth. Breitbart.:lol:
May 23, 201610 yr Once again, he can't win. The immigration policy has been a failure for 50 years, but it's all Obama's fault. Even though it's small business owners that keep hiring immigrants so they can cheaply build their businesses. Reagan offers amnesty to 3 million aliens and he still a conservative God. Obama deports nearly 3 million immigrants and he's a liberal devil. The times, they are a'changin'.
May 23, 201610 yr The funny thing about Obama's presidency is it's been very Republican. Yet Democrats praise him and Republicans hammer him. If he were a Republican, the roles would simply be reversed.
May 23, 201610 yr Obama has 7 months left. What can he do in the last 7 months to make you like him? Leave office now He has been nothing but a solution looking for a problem his entire term, and his solutions are setting this country back.
May 23, 201610 yr Not all. My point is those who voted for him just because of race and seeing him as a welfare president, didnt use common sense and look at all the issues. You're telling me there weren't white people that voted against him just because he was black?
May 23, 201610 yr You're telling me there weren't white people that voted against him just because he was black? Of course there were. But there were many more that didnt. But white issue voters isnt what I was even talking about. People voted based on just because instead of what might be best for country.
May 23, 201610 yr Of course there were. But there were many more that didnt. But white issue voters isnt what I was even talking about. People voted based on just because instead of what might be best for country. Again....take a step back. It sounds like you are saying minorities don't have the best interest of the country in mind when they vote. I don't think that's what you mean. But that's how it reads.
May 23, 201610 yr Sure I do, and believe it or not there is such a thing as a progressive open minded white person, and thankfully they are no longer a rarity even while unfortunately there are still a significant number of those lagging in this department. So whites that voted against his are closed minded. Gotcha.
May 23, 201610 yr Again....take a step back. It sounds like you are saying minorities don't have the best interest of the country in mind when they vote. I don't think that's what you mean. But that's how it reads. Hmm...I read it as to mean that choosing a president for no other reason than because of his skin color is not in the best interest for the country, which i strongly agree with.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.