Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Obama Thread

Featured Replies

I keep thread jacking when I see posts about Obama that I can't help to comment on so I figure I'll start The Obama Thread and we can keep it in here.

 

It's been a while since I have asked so I am wondering if there is anything Obama can do to satisfy those of you who can't stand him. I've seen folks say he has low character. I've seen folks call him The Great Divider. I've seen folks say he is the worst president ever.

 

What could he do to fix these problems for those of you before he left office? I'm curious to know if there is anything he could do.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Why does he have low character? What has he done to exhibit low character?

  • Author

Why is he The Great Divider? I've seen Ferguson listed as a reason. What else is there that he has done to divide our country?

  • Author

Why is he the worst president ever? What has he done that has been so incredibly awful?

  • Author

Obama has 7 months left. What can he do in the last 7 months to make you like him?

He's not going to be very popular today after agreeing to give weapons to Vietnam.

Obama has 7 months left. What can he do in the last 7 months to make you like him?

 

He can stay alive so that doofus Biden doesn't get a chance to screw anything up!

I'm guessing nothing. He was already pretty widely disliked by the right before he even walked in the front door of the White House. Even if he tried to do something now his detractors would say he had an ulterior motive.

Change his party registration from Democrat to Republican? That's about the only thing I can think of...:idunno:

I'm not sure if its true or not, but I have never seen so much racism in my life. I don't know if its due to me using social media more or if there is a real problem. I really thought Obama would help with race relations. But IMO he has only made it worse. Mostly from his speaking before he knows what really happened.

I also think he has thrown the police under the bus many times.

 

Other things is he threw Seal Team 6 under the bus and got many killed for bringing them out in the spotlight.

 

Let Hillary basically get away with whatever she wanted. He couldnt control her.

 

His trying to make everything a law by his ink pen also is pretty bad. He thinks he can just say executive order is ok for all.

 

But IMO he is really a race divider and wants racism to persist.

When you listen to Obama speak he seems to have a negative view of America. Constantly apologizing for our shortcomings, as if this country is not a great place to live. His pessimism has worn me out. I voted for Obama first time around. My bad!

My contention with Obama is mostly that we are completely the opposite in terms of political beliefs. I've never bought into the narrative that he's a terrible human being or is running low on character. His "deficits are unpatriotic" thing is laughable, but I knew that when he made the statement. And I'm also aware that folks I've voted for have made similar laughable statements. For the most part, we just see things differently on just about every single issue.

 

I also don't believe he's the worst President ever, because I don't know how well/poorly all the past Presidents handled the job. I believe in my lifetime, which spans 6 Presidents, he's in the bottom 3 with Carter & GWB.

 

I've never understood the character comments about Obama. If you want to see low character, look at the two presumptive nominees in this 2016 election cycle.

^^^

Agree with a lot but I think Trump cares more for America than Obama does.

It amazes me how many people I hear say "Obama hates America" and wants racism to persist.. I get you don't agree with him on things. But do you really believe he hates this country and wants to destroy it?? Talk about hyperbole. That just makes zero sense.

I keep thread jacking when I see posts about Obama that I can't help to comment on so I figure I'll start The Obama Thread and we can keep it in here.

 

It's been a while since I have asked so I am wondering if there is anything Obama can do to satisfy those of you who can't stand him. I've seen folks say he has low character. I've seen folks call him The Great Divider. I've seen folks say he is the worst president ever.

 

What could he do to fix these problems for those of you before he left office? I'm curious to know if there is anything he could do.

 

Any criticism of Obama w/out criticism of the right wing Republicans is misplaced. The great failing of his time in office has been the inability of grown men to compromise. This is a 2 part issue. The ObamaCare fiasco is a perfect example. Obama has the right idea in that medical care should be affordable for everyone. However, his inability to work with Republicans, and their lack of willingness to work with him has created a health care system even more expensive for the self-employed than it was before he started this whole thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.