MBA 24 Paul Dunbar 7

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game and wasn't overwhelmed by MBA like I thought would happen. They didn't dominate in any area of the game, honestly Dunbar's front seven was the most impressive unit on the field.

That being said, Dunbar is looking like they will be one dimensional this year. They don't seem to have any passing game. They had one completion I think. Their Oline is pretty big (6'-6'2 and all around 250) and looks like a run blocking type of line. The backs hit the line hard as well. They should be able to grind out some major clock.

For any Dunbar faithful, Green (#33 I think) looked to be limping pretty bad. Will he even be back by the start of district play?

I was at the game and wasn't overwhelmed by MBA like I thought would happen. They didn't dominate in any area of the game, honestly Dunbar's front seven was the most impressive unit on the field.

That being said, Dunbar is looking like they will be one dimensional this year. They don't seem to have any passing game. They had one completion I think. Their Oline is pretty big (6'-6'2 and all around 250) and looks like a run blocking type of line. The backs hit the line hard as well. They should be able to grind out some major clock.

For any Dunbar faithful, Green (#33 I think) looked to be limping pretty bad. Will he even be back by the start of district play?

Yes, he should be back in a couple of weeks.