Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caleb Jefferson

Featured Replies

I would put the Maher kid above him just solely based on body development and ability to compete physically at this moment. I'll be intrigued by the development of the Green kid, but I'd probably put Jefferson above him at this point. I've seen Jefferson more often, I'm sure, than anyone ranking last year's 8th graders nationally, so I don't put a lot of stock in that until they all start hitting the national circuit in a year or two.

 

Again, even if he ends up being the best in the class, they are going to need players around him to help him fully maximize his impact.

 

OK I agree on Maher but different position. I saw Maher this summer and although a little reckless in the paint he has great skills and a high motor you don't see too often in a freshman. I think he could earn Varsity minutes for the very deep and talented Colonels.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maher hands down the best incoming freshman in the 2020 class imo.

Justin Powell just had 30 last nite against team Winston in super showcase in Orlando. Just total different comp Justin plays against than most kids in ky. All these kids are very nice players thats been mentioned but some folks have to get real with comparing kids when the comp aint even close.

Maher hands down the best incoming freshman in the 2020 class imo.

 

The CCH freshman team will be loaded this year ;).

 

St. Henry has some kids coming in who can play - Kaiser is very, very good , too.

 

St. Henry will be a team to watch - along with Beechwood - in 2 years.

Looks like Caleb and his Legends team are competing again in the AAU national tournament starting Monday in Florida. I wish they had competed in the tougher DI this year, but it looks like they are in DII again, which they won last year. Best of luck!

Looks like Caleb and his Legends team are competing again in the AAU national tournament starting Monday in Florida. I wish they had competed in the tougher DI this year, but it looks like they are in DII again, which they won last year. Best of luck!

 

Who else is on the team?

St. Henry has some kids coming in who can play - Kaiser is very, very good , too.

 

Tyler is a great player and a better kid -- love he and his family. Kid can really shoot it. Wish him ALL of the best. I'd do anything for that kid.

14U Legends came up short by two points today in national semifinal game in Florida. They can still finish a proud third with a win Saturday morning.

Tyler is a great player and a better kid -- love he and his family. Kid can really shoot it. Wish him ALL of the best. I'd do anything for that kid.

 

Deleted.

Legends lose by 10 today for a 4th place finish in the D2 national AAU tourney. Still respectable. As a side note, the D1 teams were REALLY looking strong this year.

Was told by a friend I trust that Jefferson is at Newcath after all and was practicing with the football team today.

 

Anyone have more info on the situation or care to confirm/deny?

A freshman has 7 pages dedicated to him on BGP

 

could be the best player to come through the 9th since that Wiggins kid

 

This guy...

I'm hearing Beechwood is the winner.

 

You are correct

 

Was told by a friend I trust that Jefferson is at Newcath after all and was practicing with the football team today.

 

Anyone have more info on the situation or care to confirm/deny?

 

Maybe he's been cloned and Beechwood gets Caleb.1 and NewCath Caleb.2...could be :idunno:

Was told by a friend I trust that Jefferson is at Newcath after all and was practicing with the football team today.

 

Anyone have more info on the situation or care to confirm/deny?

 

let me see what I can find out.

Was told by a friend I trust that Jefferson is at Newcath after all and was practicing with the football team today.

 

Anyone have more info on the situation or care to confirm/deny?

 

Confirmed! Coach Wagner said he is playing football this year and has officially enrolled in the school.

Also told me 3 stud hoopsters will be putting on the pads for the Breds for the first time this year. Hall, Pangallo and Moeves. Along with the Highlands transfer, they should be pretty strong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.