Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caleb Jefferson

Featured Replies

Your right he didn't rely on his athleticism but he did rely on his size and strength. But now since other kids have caught up to him physically he can't finish around the rim as easy. I'm not putting the kid down he's a great player period. Have u seen fraley or Powell play?

 

All I know is that I saw an 8th grade kid take it to the rim against CCH varsity on numerous occasions. Caleb is as well rounded for a kid his age that I have ever seen. The kid can play no matter what size he is physically.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I saw an 8th grade kid take it to the rim against CCH varsity on numerous occasions. Caleb is as well rounded for a kid his age that I have ever seen. The kid can play no matter what size he is physically.

 

I really hope your right and he keeps developing. He's a great young man. I'm just stating what I've noticed in the last year. Let's look back at this whole conversation in two years when he's a jr. at whatever school. Should be able to figure it out a little better by then. U think?

I dont think he implied the coach was part decision maker. There is implication that he is likely an influencer though.

 

And I'm asking him if that's pure speculation or does he have proof of that.

Don't care where Jefferson ends up, now the Wiggins kid.......that's a whole different story.

 

Word is he's looking at a few places.

Word is he's looking at a few places.

 

I have also heard Highlands is a longshot. Kid is a pretty darn good football player as well.

Looking forward to following him wherever he ends up, good luck to him.

Looking forward to following him wherever he ends up, good luck to him.

 

Jefferson or Wiggins? :lol2:

Jefferson or Wiggins? :lol2:

 

:D Mr. Jefferson since it's his thread.

I can personally tell you all that my son has been going to Beechwood Basketball Camp all week and Caleb has been working it.. What this means if anything I don't know. I also know he went to Transy Camp with Beechwood last week. As far as I see it so far he is still a Tiger as of 6/16/2016..

I understand a little better why Beechwood needs to keep Jefferson now. Beechwood the last 5 years has been 8-20, 9-22,11-16,10-16 and 15-14. They loose 3 of their top 4 scorers off last years team. Beechwood can not afford to loose players, any players looks like.

I understand a little better why Beechwood needs to keep Jefferson now. Beechwood the last 5 years has been 8-20, 9-22,11-16,10-16 and 15-14. They loose 3 of their top 4 scorers off last years team. Beechwood can not afford to loose players, any players looks like.

 

A program on the rise! :D

 

Immediate playing time opportunity since they are losing players.

 

Who wouldn't want to be part of that?

I understand a little better why Beechwood needs to keep Jefferson now. Beechwood the last 5 years has been 8-20, 9-22,11-16,10-16 and 15-14. They loose 3 of their top 4 scorers off last years team. Beechwood can not afford to loose players, any players looks like.

 

Beechwood has a lot of younger talent coming through right now. They will be able to compete and beat just about anyone in the 9th region in the next couple years. From 7-10th grades they are very strong..

NCC looses their three top scorers too. I had never heard of Beechwood till this thread but I sure know who NCC is.

I was talking to someone in the HS coaching community a few days ago that thought Richard Skinner (Caleb's AAU coach) is now part of the Beechwood boys coaching staff. Can anyone confirm this?

I was talking to someone in the HS coaching community a few days ago that thought Richard Skinner (Caleb's AAU coach) is now part of the Beechwood boys coaching staff. Can anyone confirm this?

 

True

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.