Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caleb Jefferson

Featured Replies

Maybe he'll have a press conference on Periscope announcing where he's taking his talents to......

  • Replies 171
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions don't remain for a few of us that interact with him every day.

 

We're on the same page.

Good luck young Mr Jefferson. Hopefully this nonsense stops soon enough either way and you can just enjoy school and playing basketball.

I heard he was going to play in Europe and be home schooled until he is 19 and then enter the NBA draft.

Same teacher as before ?

 

Nope. A friend that I trust because of their ties not only to Newcath but also the program. I never stated it was a fact of where he was. Simply repeated what I was told.

 

If someone else wants to state something as fact, feel free to correct what it is posted. I personally could care less where he plays. Just passing along what I'm told since others are so interested to start a thread on him.

Don't care where Jefferson ends up, now the Wiggins kid.......that's a whole different story.

Putting lot of pressure on the kid.. Don't personally know him but I've watched him play aau the last couple of year's.. He might be the best 8th pg in ky love the way he controls the game an gets to the basket any time he wants definitely a bright future for him anywhere he plays high school basketball

Putting lot of pressure on the kid.. Don't personally know him but I've watched him play aau the last couple of year's.. He might be the best 8th pg in ky love the way he controls the game an gets to the basket any time he wants definitely a bright future for him anywhere he plays high school basketball

 

Have u seen Justin Powell or Colton fraley play ? Both 8th graders from ky.

This whole thread plainly displays a void of athletic things to discuss and debate in June. Baseball is certainly over! OMG it's mid-June and the KHSAA's brilliance has extended baseball to nearly a month after many seniors have graduated, working summer jobs and preparing for college. No real BGP athletes would be interested in discussing the U.S. Open at Oakmont this week, would they? NBA Championships going on with the evil, brutal villians from Cleveland vs the swift, three pt shooting Warriors from Golden State. Instead we make an 8th grade basketball player's choice of high schools the primary discussion thread with conspiracies, motives and supposed insider knowledge being projected. Let's pause and let this young man and family make their decision, which probably has been made months ago.

 

Time to bring on earth shattering, critically important, world altering, life and death discussions about High School Football! THE REAL HIGH SCHOOL SPORT!!!!!

If I was Jeffersons dad I would get this deleted if I could. Let the kid be a kid. He is a nice player but a lot can and will change in the next year or so. I have enjoyed watching him play the few times I have seen him. We are talking about a kid that plays on a d2 national team and on the 3rd or 4th best team in ky. If he was a stud on one of the top 5 d1 teams in the country then I would see what all the fuss is over.

If I was Jeffersons dad I would get this deleted if I could. Let the kid be a kid. He is a nice player but a lot can and will change in the next year or so. I have enjoyed watching him play the few times I have seen him. We are talking about a kid that plays on a d2 national team and on the 3rd or 4th best team in ky. If he was a stud on one of the top 5 d1 teams in the country then I would see what all the fuss is over.

 

If I were his dad I wouldn't be looking at various schools for hoops. I'd make sure the school in my area would help him accomplish his academic needs. AAU will take care of his visions of college or pro ball. His HS basketball should be about building friendships and a great experience.

If I were his dad I wouldn't be looking at various schools for hoops. I'd make sure the school in my area would help him accomplish his academic needs. AAU will take care of his visions of college or pro ball. His HS basketball should be about building friendships and a great experience.

 

Let's be fair to the family. They are trying to find the right high school for their child who is NOT yet in high school. They're not shopping the kid around. They're trying to figure out what's best with a few considerations - education, cost, basketball, housing, etc.

 

This isn't the Martin girl switching school multiple times.

 

I'd also add that no one is proclaiming this kid to be a young MJ. He's a very nice player with a very nice future. It's discussion on BGP because a)he's talented and b)it's what we do. We talk about trivial matters occasionally. No harm. If it bothers you someone they should go find a good "poop" thread to read.

He was ranked the number 8 player at national's last year d1 an d2

He was ranked the number 8 player at national's last year d1 an d2

 

He's a great player but he stood out more last year than this year. He physically matured a little quicker than most other kids. Kids r catching up!!

He was ranked the number 8 player at national's last year d1 an d2
OMG!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.