Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caleb Jefferson

Featured Replies

And NCC is $6,600-7,000 per year (I am certain that others on BGP know next year's tuition to the dollar; I am not one of them).

  • Replies 171
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb Jefferson is going to NCC. I stated this is Feb, in March, and now in June.

 

I'm not trying to scoop anyone but with all the BS on here felt I needed to give my opinion. That's ok. That's what happens on a site like this.

 

I haven't wavered.

 

Wherever he goes he'll be fine. But he's going to NCC. Enrolling tomorrow.

 

He should round out a nice class.

 

Good luck to him.

 

So did he enroll?

So did he enroll?

 

I was told last night he is at Newcath now.

I was told last night he is at Newcath now.

 

So is this a fact?

If there is such a thing as "BGP credibility", many people are losing it (or have lost it) by commenting on his HS enrollment status.

I was told last night he is at Newcath now.

 

So, he is now 6/13/2016 enrolled at New Cath, no questions left?

So' date=' he is now 6/13/2016 enrolled at New Cath, no questions left?[/quote']

 

Questions remain.

Saw Caleb today working the Beechwood Basketball Camp.....hmmmm!!

OMG!!!!! Can this madness stop!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

I was told last night he is at Newcath now.

 

Same teacher as before ?

I saw Caleb wearing a blue shirt with red shorts last week. It's driving me crazy because I don't know if that means he is going to New Cath or Beechwood.

Questions remain.

 

Questions don't remain for a few of us that interact with him every day.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.