Caleb Jefferson

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaching at Beechwood is excellent. The talent is on the way. It is going to be fun to watch.

Parking is still miserable.

Trying to lighten the mood. I feel for Caleb and his family. He is GOING into his 9th grade year. His decision on his high school is the basis of debate. It just seems crazy. Let the kid enjoy wherever he goes. BW, NewCath...you can't go wrong. That makes him a lucky kid. Let's all just enjoy where his journey leads.

Caleb Jefferson is going to NCC. I stated this is Feb, in March, and now in June.

I'm not trying to scoop anyone but with all the BS on here felt I needed to give my opinion. That's ok. That's what happens on a site like this.

I haven't wavered.

Wherever he goes he'll be fine. But he's going to NCC. Enrolling tomorrow.

He should round out a nice class.

Good luck to him.

I hope he enrolls somewhere soon. I hope wherever Michael Jordon, Bob Couzy, Magic Johnson, I mean Caleb goes to school, I hope he is happy. This kid must be the next Wizard of Westwood the way everyone is so worried about where he is going.

Two Bad, I don't have a dog in this fight either way. But, if you really want to put your opinion (strong opinion) on the subject, how about putting your real name down so you can get full credit? All of these opinions on here about what's best for him are pretty silly unless you are him or his father. I think everyone needs to leave the young man and his family alone to do what is best for them.

Just considering the two options. I don't think the NCC experience is any better than BW and it probably cost $4,000/year while BW can't be anything close to that.

If you're going to pay the big money??? Why go to NCC when he could go to CCH and play with a class of the ages? That class would have arguably three of the states top 20 2020 players. With Jefferson in that group it could compete for an AAU State tournament title.

This kid is a good player but no where near good enough for all these adults to be so worked up about where he is going to High School. I had seen a bunch of stuff about this kid on the site before I ever saw him play and was expecting to see him dominate. When I actually saw him play I saw a really good player but not dominant. By the way every one talks on here its like Lebron choosing between Miami and Cleveland.

The much bigger story in the class of 2020 is Justin Powell going to Trinity.

I agree 100%. Powell is a definite program changer that would absolutely dominate local 8th grade players. He just hasn't played local with his age for a while.

They better get the parking situation fixed before basketball season. Sounds like their gym is going to be packed every home game watching this phenom play. Nothing against Caleb, everything to do about the ridiculous hype surrounding this kid on here.

The kid is a nice player but your right I expected to see a complete stud when we played them at state.

Because he is a good player in nky. Nky basketball is very weak as a whole state ky is weak in basketball. Caleb is strong with the ball and finishes strong. Kids have catching up with him. Caleb is going to be a very good high school player. His number 1 quality is his attitude. I am a fan of the young man.

Two Bad, I don't have a dog in this fight either way. But, if you really want to put your opinion (strong opinion) on the subject, how about putting your real name down so you can get full credit? All of these opinions on here about what's best for him are pretty silly unless you are him or his father. I think everyone needs to leave the young man and his family alone to do what is best for them.

Just considering the two options. I don't think the NCC experience is any better than BW and it probably cost $4,000/year while BW can't be anything close to that.

If you're going to pay the big money??? Why go to NCC when he could go to CCH and play with a class of the ages? That class would have arguably three of the states top 20 2020 players. With Jefferson in that group it could compete for an AAU State tournament title.

Beechwood is $3600 out of district.