Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caleb Jefferson

Featured Replies

Thank you for finally making a decision. I'm sure all of the NKY coaches are game planning at this minute on how they are going to stop this juggernaut of a team. I'm sure Ruthsatz and company are shaking in their boots right now.

 

Give the kid a break, like Clyde said he didn't stir up this thread or discussion. However, I will say I heard NCC out of his mouth at a freshman football game in Campbell Co last year.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I will tell you this right now he is good but he isn't good enough to make Beechwood top 5. I can name 6 schools right now that Beechwood wouldn't beat!

Now the question is, does he play football, b/c he is a HECK of a talent.

  • Author

Beechwood made the region two times since 1996-97 season! He is good but not that good to take them to the region!

Beechwood made the region two times since 1996-97 season! He is good but not that good to take them to the region!

 

Only saw BW once last year, but was extremely impressed with the young Toebbe brother at PG. Thought his upside was pretty strong. How does Jefferson's game dovetail with Toebbe's?

The younger grades are loaded. When Caleb is a junior Beechwood will be as good as anyone in the region.....Mark it down!!!

  • Author

So we are talking three years from now? You can't predict anything from 3 years from now. Below average coach with a low average basketball program they will still stay around 7-10 best program in NKY!

The younger grades are loaded. When Caleb is a junior Beechwood will be as good as anyone in the region.....Mark it down!!!

 

A) Marked.

 

B) what is younger grades? They have an AMAZING incoming 6th grade class, without question, but when he is a Junior they'll be 8th graders.

A) Marked.

 

B) what is younger grades? They have an AMAZING incoming 6th grade class, without question, but when he is a Junior they'll be 8th graders.

 

Incoming 8th-10th are pretty good so makes sense what Raiderbird says as far as in a couple years they should compete well and when Jefferson is a Jr they could be legit.

Incoming 8th-10th are pretty good so makes sense what Raiderbird says as far as in a couple years they should compete well and when Jefferson is a Jr they could be legit.

 

I don't want to stand on semantics, but he didn't say they will compete, he said they'd be as good as anyone in the region. Those aren't the same thing.

 

He is a nice player, and I know Coach Skinner had some solid kids, but I think an awful lot is being heaped on the back of an incoming freshman.

Wow!!! Can't wait for those 6th graders to get in high school.....Lol!!!!

I don't want to stand on semantics, but he didn't say they will compete, he said they'd be as good as anyone in the region. Those aren't the same thing.

 

He is a nice player, and I know Coach Skinner had some solid kids, but I think an awful lot is being heaped on the back of an incoming freshman.

 

I've only seen him play once but from a handful of people I trust in NKY basketball he's the best incoming freshman in the 9th. So if that's true I don't think it's crazy to say when he's an upperclassmen they could beat anyone.

I've only seen him play once but from a handful of people I trust in NKY basketball he's the best incoming freshman in the 9th. So if that's true I don't think it's crazy to say when he's an upperclassmen they could beat anyone.

 

I don't believe him to be the best incoming frosh in the 9th. However, even if he ends up developing into the best player in his class, he is going to need a fair amount of help to beat these established programs that typically have far more depth than does Beechwood.

 

Wish him the best and look forward to watching him develop.

He's nationally ranked and I don't see any other kids in that class from NKY on any lists. I'd say he's likely the best incoming frosh, who would you put above him MTGL?

He's nationally ranked and I don't see any other kids in that class from NKY on any lists. I'd say he's likely the best incoming frosh, who would you put above him MTGL?

 

I would put the Maher kid above him just solely based on body development and ability to compete physically at this moment. I'll be intrigued by the development of the Green kid, but I'd probably put Jefferson above him at this point. I've seen Jefferson more often, I'm sure, than anyone ranking last year's 8th graders nationally, so I don't put a lot of stock in that until they all start hitting the national circuit in a year or two.

 

Again, even if he ends up being the best in the class, they are going to need players around him to help him fully maximize his impact.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.