Brad Carr out at Scott?

Like Jeff and Brad a lot... but if Jeff is taping conversations of people then this story is more of an indictment on him than Brad being asked to step down or being fired. People get fired all the time and get new jobs.... but underhandedness sticks.

Lots of parents tape games. And I'd guess most aren't doing to gain evidence on a coach to force that coach out. Taping a game isn't an indictment on anybody.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lots of parents tape games. And I'd guess most aren't doing to gain evidence on a coach to force that coach out. Taping a game isn't an indictment on anybody.

I agree. When you are coaching it is for public consumption and open for criticism. Sound bites from the locker room or telephone conversations are not. They are both very dirty. Again, I hope Jeff Trame did not do this.

are people too sensitive, or did the older generation just do things differently?

Either way, I see him coaching again...probably at Holmes.

Parents are a huge,huge problem, along with Facebook,twitter and other social media. I hate to harken back 'to the day', but when you were in middle school you just seemed and acted older then that same age now and once high school came you just seemed and looked more adult and responsible than they do now, almost like as a sophomore you were mentally and physically ready for college. Can't explain it. Do you know what I mean though?

I feel sorry for the next generation. High school coaches do it for the love of the game and the kids. Not the small amount of money they get for doing it.

If we keep making it more challenging and less fun for these coaches no one will want to do it. Better ways to spend their time than to be under scrutiny by a handful of folks who are not at every practice or see what coaches do behind the scenes.

Also against the law without informing them, I believe.

I don't think that is correct, I think anyone is able to record what their coach is saying and it is lawful.

You know, unless it is a fight at school then Scott High School says it is against Scott High School Law but it isn't against the law.

I feel sorry for the next generation. High school coaches do it for the love of the game and the kids. Not the small amount of money they get for doing it.

If we keep making it more challenging and less fun for these coaches no one will want to do it. Better ways to spend their time than to be under scrutiny by a handful of folks who are not at every practice or see what coaches do behind the scenes.

I couldn't have said it any better. They is a big reason there is such a turnover on coaches.

I heard that the Trame family had an audio recording of Carr and or Stapleton saying stuff that did not go well with the Kenton County School District. I think most of the coaches are standing with Carr and will not be returning next season.

I have a source telling me there may in fact be an audio recording of something that doesn't sound too hot if you spend much time in an Ivory White Tower.

The second source is also claiming Carr did not resign. Or to be specific, that he was suspended from teaching and coaching. I suppose he still could have resigned but according to the second source the resignation would have been after being suspended.