Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 74 Kentucky 62

Featured Replies

So in ready the refs again played a major role in the Vats loss.

 

41.8% FROM THE FIELD

27.3 FROM 3

43.5% FROM THE LINE

 

I wonder how much that played into it?

  • Replies 98
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said earlier UK is awful on the road.

Lee, Skal, Brisco, Hawkins all suck.

The sooner they are gone the better we will be.

Even if that's true (which it is not) I would take it because we are now in the hunt every year it hasn't been like that since Rick was here. Who do you think is getting all this talent in here. I think it is Cal. Like I said in the up date thread :deadhorse:
:thumb: As I said, when you don't want to look at where the opponent actually won the game. Coach blaming is easy to do.
Yes, we need to trip and cheap shot more opposing players. :popcorn:

 

:lol2: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

So tired when you guys blame the refs every single time a loss occurs.

So in ready the refs again played a major role in the Vats loss.

 

41.8% FROM THE FIELD

27.3 FROM 3

43.5% FROM THE LINE

 

I wonder how much that played into it?

Agreed, sure the Cats got some bad calls. SEC officials are terrible at best but when your team has stats like that, don't place blame on the refs.

So tired when you guys blame the refs every single time a loss occurs.

 

The ref's were not the problem like some have said. UK could have still won this game. Free throws killed them, as well as not driving to the basket in the final minutes to get a quick score.

:lol2: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I sleep just fine my friend, shoud you not be able to admit the truth, that's not me. Since you mentioned sleep, :rolleyes: and zzzzz....

Even if that's true (which it is not) I would take it because we are now in the hunt every year it hasn't been like that since Rick was here. Who do you think is getting all this talent in here. I think it is Cal. Like I said in the up date thread I think you are delusional and you must be related to John Chaney.:deadhorse:

 

I love me some John Chaney. Got to meet him in person, as nice a guy as I've ever met.

  • Author
Agreed, sure the Cats got some bad calls. SEC officials are terrible at best but when your team has stats like that, don't place blame on the refs.

 

I really didn't think the refs were that bad overall the one ref Don Daily I thought had a bad game both ways at times.

Officials asolutely can and do alter outcomes........Purposely......probably not............in the last 3 road games......we have had a coach removed before the under 16 timeout in the 1st half...........a bogus tech in ot of the sec reg season championship game.............and today uggh..........I would argue that overall officiating is just too inconsistent........do you need to overcome it..........ABSOLUTELY...............but sometimes you just cant......

0 bench points from the Cats today.

I'm not trying rile up anybody. I can't stand Calipari!

 

Let me take a guess. You and your son were in Lexington and saw Cal a block away. You yelled at him for an autograph and he kept walking.

Officials asolutely can and do alter outcomes........Purposely......probably not............in the last 3 road games......we have had a coach removed before the under 16 timeout in the 1st half...........a bogus tech in ot of the sec reg season championship game.............and today uggh..........I would argue that overall officiating is just too inconsistent........do you need to overcome it..........ABSOLUTELY...............but sometimes you just cant......

 

T.....i.......r.......e..........d.........

T.....i.......r.......e..........d.........

 

Then go to sleep........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.