Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 74 Kentucky 62

Featured Replies

Calipari has the best 2 guards he ever had and he can't win? Time for him to go!

 

:lol2::lol::lol::whistling:

 

I know your game uk#1fan. Your lame remarks trying to rile up the crowd ain't working.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK will still be a 4 or 5 seed unless they do really bad the next few games and in Sec tournament.

your probably right.............I would rather be on the 6/7 line.......2/3 seeds are more to my liking as far as advancing w/o any low post threat

:lol2::lol::lol::whistling:

 

I know your game uk#1fan. Your lame remarks trying to rile up the crowd ain't working.

 

I'm not trying rile up anybody. I can't stand Calipari!

Time to fire Calipari! Can't win when your team doesn't know how to play defense and box out!

 

uk#1fan, they're all taught that "NBA" defense nowadays.

 

All of UK wins since Cal has been here has been wins on pure talent. I haven't seen him coach a team yet! Calipari is the most overrated coach in college basketball history!

K. Stallings and Vandy's coaching staff made excellent adjustments at the half. U.K. was just flat outplayed in the 2nd half, wasn't close.

Ulis finally had an off shooting game (5-20) but with what this kid has meant to this team there is no way in the world I will fault him. Murray was to say the least fantastic, over 30 pts. again I believe and 10 rebounds and all of that with a Vandy defense that was keying him and Ulis. I think that especially down the stretch run that the Cats just ran out of gas, had nothing left and especially when playing our 2 vs. Vandy's 5. U.K. misses D. Willis terribly.

A. Poythress ... I saved the worst for last in this game ... Totally Useless, 5 reb., 5 fouls - was caught a couple of times acting like he wanted to be there but soon fixed that :meh:, :no: !

I knew that this one would be extremely tough but did think that the Cats would get a narrow win. U.K., as they mentioned on the broadcast has not only the toughest schedule in the conference, the Cats have the more difficult stretch of games finishing the regular season. Today at Vandy, at Florida and LSU at home (who won the first one).

Can't do anything about this one now, on the the next one......

Fat fingers it felt like that at the end. lol

 

:lol2: As from someone that has made quite a few typos myself, you are forgiven.

Missed Willis really bad today.

How many shots other than layups or put backs has Briscoe made this year? Maybe 2 or 3. That makes the defensive strategy really easy when your opponent has one guy who you don't have to guard. Really makes it tough on the rest of the team.

 

Poor free throw shooting hurt today.

The team was gassed toward the end was a factor. How many times does Ulis miss a wide open layup?

Poorly officiated game. About as one sided against UK as I've seen all year. They were intent on not allowing Alex to play today. It's hard enough to win in that place but when the home team gets nearly every call and you get few there is no chance to win.

As usual with you, another very good post an analogy.

Yawn, zzzzz, I'll wake up when you bring something realistic rationale to a discussion. 4 final fours in 6 years is all that needs to be said and you have nothing that can say back to that.

 

So back to sleep, yawn, zzzz.

:thumb: When you lose, blame the coach every time. That's far easier than trying to look at it carefully and see.

 

Missed Willis and simple if Ullis or Murray has an off day then they will have trouble offensively. Luckily those two don't have to many off days.

Yep .... imo this one was the first for Ulis.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

 

Yes, we need to trip and cheap shot more opposing players. :popcorn:

  • Author
All of UK wins since Cal has been here has been wins on pure talent. I haven't seen him coach a team yet! Calipari is the most overrated coach in college basketball history!

 

Even if that's true (which it is not) I would take it because we are now in the hunt every year it hasn't been like that since Rick was here. Who do you think is getting all this talent in here. I think it is Cal. Like I said in the up date thread I think you are delusional and you must be related to John Chaney.:deadhorse:

Skal and the NBA...

 

Skal is 4 yrs away from helping uk at this point.............but strange things can happen............

Was in lexington today and had to listen to matt jones because its all any stations carry on game day. He hung up on 3 callers who brought up free throws and how bad key players on the team were at them. I find that kinda funny now.

 

Kentucky is not a good team. Simple as that. Unless they win SEC tournament I dont think they should be in. They will not win the SEC tournament.

 

You must have a crappy radio that only gets WBUL(fm) or WLAP(am) :lol2:...those are the only two that carry the games or pregame in Lexington.

 

Just admit it, you were listening because you wanted to listen to the pre-game...no shame in that.

 

I was on the road and heard part of those FT calls, I find it comical that everyone in the state thinks they can coach shooting a FT better than the coaches on the staff. Some guys just can't hit them no matter how much they work on them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.