Kentucky 89 South Carolina 62

16thBBall Fan

Ouch no credit to me only wireman? I have also been saying the same thing as him. However I know most on here ignore me' date=' so its all good. :D[/quote']

I 100% knew you would cry that I didn't mention you. I purposely left you out. I figured you pat yourself on the back so much you didn't need it from anyone else. :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was ready to go fight someone after seeing Cal so fired up. I've heard some say he did it to get his guys going, but I say that was100% ticked off ready to kill the official. I loved it and hope he can show more of that emotion minus the Ts, but I don't care as long the Ws keep coming. Ulis is the best PG in the country hands down.

I 100% knew you would cry that I didn't mention you. I purposely left you out. I figured you pat yourself on the back so much you didn't need it from anyone else. :lol:

I pat myself on the back just as much as anyone else does on here when they are right and i definitely hear about it too when im wrong so its all good. :D

Murray is havng one of the better seasons any freshman has had in the Cal era. Maybe only Davis, Wall and Kidd-Gilchrist ahead of him? Towns?

I would only put Davis, Towns, Cousins and Wall in front of him and I would have him in front of MKG. I honestly enjoy watching Murray more than I did Wall. But I have a bias and I like players who can shoot the ball better.

I would only put Davis, Towns, Cousins and Wall in front of him and I would have him in front of MKG. I honestly enjoy watching Murray more than I did Wall. But I have a bias and I like players who can shoot the ball better.

Brandon Knights freshman year is the most under appreciated. It was better season than both Towns and MKG.

Do we have any info on what Cal got so mad about? What caused him to go off on the official?

After the bogus foul call against Willis for tripping # 24 for South Carolina launched himself into Jamal Murray on a rebound. Dirty and I believe intentional and was just a regular foul called. Doug Sirmons has called more T's than anybody including Doug Shows. He's a total incompetent jerk with a lot of history. JMO