Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katina Powell on KSR

Featured Replies

That would certainly be an interesting twist the whole story.

 

And not at all surprising.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And not at all surprising.

 

Too big of a risk for him...no way he's involved. If he was she would have been on the show way before today.

Sounds like she has changed her story' date=' yet again. I don't ever remember her saying there were recruits at EVERY party. That part is new. Also, she had never said there were 7-8 players from the 12-13 team either. So again, change in the story.[/quote']

 

I get the go after the accuser concept but regardless if her timeline is off, she has the smoking gun.

I get the go after the accuser concept but regardless if her timeline is off, she has the smoking gun.

 

Never heard it called that before

Never heard it called that before

 

Amateur...

I get the go after the accuser concept but regardless if her timeline is off, she has the smoking gun.

 

Never heard it called that before

 

Amateur...

 

This is all about UofL, but anyone who thinks UofL basketball is the only team conducting this type of recruiting activity has their head in the sand. EVERY top 20 program is doing something similar for recruits. Probably not to the extent as UofL, but close.

This is all about UofL, but anyone who thinks UofL basketball is the only team conducting this type of recruiting activity has their head in the sand. EVERY top 20 program is doing something similar for recruits. Probably not to the extent as UofL, but close.

 

Every top 20 team? Really?

This is all about UofL, but anyone who thinks UofL basketball is the only team conducting this type of recruiting activity has their head in the sand. EVERY top 20 program is doing something similar for recruits. Probably not to the extent as UofL, but close.

 

I assume when you say "not to the extent of UL" you mean hiring hookers, correct? You don't think many schools are doing that, right?

I assume when you say "not to the extent of UL" you mean hiring hookers, correct? You don't think many schools are doing that, right?

 

While I don't think they are, I'd also say, I wouldn't have thought UL was. So...I guess one thing is for certain, you won't know till a madam sings. :lol2:

While I don't think they are, I'd also say, I wouldn't have thought UL was. So...I guess one thing is for certain, you won't know till a madam sings. :lol2:

 

Agreed. I'm not shocked that ONE school is doing it. No chance a LOT of schools are doing it.

I don't really want to pile on... but yeah, I'd be stunned of there were more than a couple schools procuring hookers for recruits. Way too many problems.

I don't really want to pile on... but yeah, I'd be stunned of there were more than a couple schools procuring hookers for recruits. Way too many problems.

 

Besides, isn't that what the "hostess" program is for?

Besides' date=' isn't that what the "hostess" program is for?[/quote']

 

Pretty much. Tennessee football got in trouble for something similar but they were basically talking co-eds into it instead of professionals. :lol2:

 

Remember where some of the girls would be "girlfriends" to some of the recruits and travel to their high school games and do whatever it took to get them to campus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.