Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katina Powell on KSR

Featured Replies

I don't really want to pile on... but yeah, I'd be stunned of there were more than a couple schools procuring hookers for recruits. Way too many problems.

 

To be honest I would be surprised if many schools are paying hookers to have sex with potential NBA draft picks. In generally girls are falling in line to do such a thing and likely forgot to take their birth control prior to said event. Just sayin....

  • Replies 93
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
This is all about UofL, but anyone who thinks UofL basketball is the only team conducting this type of recruiting activity has their head in the sand. EVERY top 20 program is doing something similar for recruits. Probably not to the extent as UofL, but close.

 

I wouldn't be shocked at all to hear a recruit hooked up with a co-ed on a recruiting visit. I would be surprised if the program was dumb enough to have any coach, paid university staff member, or etc. involved in that. Not 20 years ago, but definitely now with how easily information gets out. But like @rockmom said, I wouldn't have thought UL was dumb enough to do it before this.

 

I'd think that after this UL scandal broke, if this type of behavior was happening to the extent of UL, someone, somewhere else would be looking to get paid for their story.

Besides, isn't that what the "hostess" program is for?

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.