Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katina Powell on KSR

Featured Replies

Katina Powell is about to be interviewed on KSR for anyone interested.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not expecting anything new or earth shattering...but it's like a car wreck...I can't help but look or in this case listen.

  • Author

Wow...the type of girls that "Coach Mike" would ask for lol.

Peyton Siva the one player that seemed to never come to a party...shocked them when he came in once at the end of his career.

Let us know if she reveals anything not already known.

  • Author
Let us know if she reveals anything not already known.

 

I'm not sure of everything that is or isn't known because I haven't read the book.

 

But apparently 22 "parties" over 4 years and they all had recruits.

Let us know if she reveals anything not already known.

 

Said that all 22 "Parties" had recruits there...basically these were parties for recruits and players happened to be there also.

This is epic!

 

It literally could not be going any worse for UL... My goodness, I'm shocked Jurich hasn't cut the power.

Any idea who Coach Mike is?

 

I have a guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.