Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katina Powell on KSR

Featured Replies

The attorney almost gave away the name of the player that opened the door for her the time she had the names wrong when they were off air...but Jones pointed to the camera and he quit talking.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is she to be believed? I didn't listen so how do we know this was truthful?

Why is she to be believed? I didn't listen so how do we know this was truthful?

 

If you don't believe it it's probably down to you and Rick. Way too much evidence on top of her natural, fluid conversation with Matt. She's a real pro at her job.

Why is she to be believed? I didn't listen so how do we know this was truthful?

 

For one if this was all false she would have already been sued for slander. UofL has already thrown this years team on the sword hoping to appease the NCAA...all she was doing today was filling in a few details. At this point no reason not to believe her...maybe something comes up later but for now, she's not been proven wrong.

If you don't believe it it's probably down to you and Rick. Way too much evidence on top of her natural, fluid conversation with Matt. She's a real pro at her job.

 

Not saying I don't. But the word of a madam who pimped out her daughters is not exactly evidence in my mind.

Why is she to be believed? I didn't listen so how do we know this was truthful?

 

I think UL imposing their own sanctions validates that something happened.

I think UL imposing their own sanctions validates that something happened.

 

No doubt. Just playing Devil's advocate.

I think UL imposing their own sanctions validates that something happened.
Yep. At this point Katina Powell has definitely earned some credibility. Something happened...
Let us know if she reveals anything not already known.

 

So far, doesn't appear anything new.

I think Matt did a good job in the interview.

 

Nothing new from Katina. It is what she has been saying since day one.

 

I would say everyone should go WDRB and read Eric and Rick article about what they find in the journals.

 

Some of the 22 parties were for T-Will. He was not around 2013 and 2014.

If it is to be believed (and I do believe that it happened, I also believe that Pitino knew) then why hasn't she and Andre McGee been charged criminally? Forget NCAA rules, what they did was a crime. Why aren't they in handcuffs?

Coach Cal and his recruiting made UL step their game up. UK also wanted Chane at one time.

If you don't believe it it's probably down to you and Rick. Way too much evidence on top of her natural, fluid conversation with Matt. She's a real pro at her job.
I see what you did there! :lol2:

Hasn't seen one post in this thread. Didn't listen to the interview. Only saw a tweet or two about the interview.

 

All I can say is......*shudders*

 

Gross.

  • Author

I do think she's lying about the age of her daughters when they were involved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.