Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Carolina 10 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

Featured Replies

Yeah man, that's what I'm talkin' bout.

 

The NFL delivered this year, best entertainment on Earth.

 

Congrats Denver, Congrats Petyon, Congrats John Elway, Congrats Von Miller, Congrats Gary Kubiak, Congrats Denver Fans, Congrats NFL, and congrats Cam Newton for having me excited about the future.

 

On a side note, who recruited Danny Trevathan to Kentucky?

  • Replies 91
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing about this one is not only did the Broncos shut down Cam but they also put the points on the board to win it.

 

Or you could look at it this way. Has there ever been a worse performance by a winning offense? Less than 200 net yards. 1 of 14 on third down. 11 first downs in the game. All of which proves how good Denver's defense had to play to win the game - by 2 TD's!

 

How about the Buccaneers vs the Raiders? Tampa Bay picked off Rich Gannon 5 times and returned 3 of them for touchdowns. They held the Raiders to 19 yards rushing and recorded 5 sacks.

Cam catching some heat over his post game interview...

Cam catching some heat over his post game interview...

 

I went to music, what happened?

I went to music, what happened?

 

Did 3 minutes and walked out...

I went to music, what happened?

 

 

Kinda just there....didn't really answer anything.

 

I'll give him a pass on it though.

Trevathan had 8 tackles and 2 fumble recoveries.

Cam catching some heat over his post game interview...

 

As he should. You can't dance all year, tell people if they don't like it to keep you out of the end zone, and then act like a child when that happens.

 

I was hoping he wouldn't, but he acted exactly like I was afraid he would.

 

Did 3 minutes and walked out...

 

Didn't really answer many questions when he was there.

 

As he should. You can't dance all year, tell people if they don't like it to keep you out of the end zone, and then act like a child when that happens.

 

I was hoping he wouldn't, but he acted exactly like I was afraid he would.

 

I agree.

Cam catching some heat over his post game interview...

 

Not an issue for me at all. Obviously upset over the game. Don't need to hear a player deliver a bunch of platitudes in defeat.

Not an issue for me at all. Obviously upset over the game. Don't need to hear a player deliver a bunch of platitudes in defeat.

 

I want to agree, but you can't be the guy that plays with a huge smile when everything is going well and be a spoiled brat when it doesn't. Have to take your medicine and roll out when it goes wrong...

I have rooted against Manning most of his career, but was rooting for him today and glad he won his second super bowl. He has always been a class act and has always showed people the right way this game should be played.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.