Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Carolina 10 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just when I was starting to like him.

 

:lol2:

I want to agree, but you can't be the guy that plays with a huge smile when everything is going well and be a spoiled brat when it doesn't. Have to take your medicine and roll out when it goes wrong...

 

Agreed, and I am a Cam Newton fan.

Cam is our Super Hero of the Future.

 

Tonight was a lesson for Grasshopper.

Agreed, and I am a Cam Newton fan.

 

If I had to pick my favorite guy to watch in the NFL it would be Cam. LOVE guys that have fun playing a kids game with a smile. I want guys to be ticked when they lost. I know I was every time I lost growing up. Just have to deal with answering questions about it as part of the generation changing reward. Clearly still has some growing up to do along the way...

Cam is our Super Hero of the Future.

 

Tonight was a lesson for Grasshopper.

 

Definitely has some growing up and maturing to do. Gotta learn to win and lose with grace

Difference in class acts.

 

Manning didn't act like that when he lost a super bowl. He answered questions and didn't run off like a little crybaby.

 

Now I have someone other than Tom Brady to cheer against every game.

 

I wanted a reporter to ask him why he didn't try to get his fumble back.

Congrats to any of my BGP friends that are Bronco fans ! Was a great Super Bowl Game ! I love to see defense dominated games instead of all the throwing the ball all over and high scoring / no defense played..

I didn't have a favorite team playing but was happy for Peyton Manning - the man is a class act and respectful of his teammates, coaches and fans. Manning probably just played his last game - he didn't say that but one got that idea.

Difference in class acts.

 

Manning didn't act like that when he lost a super bowl. He answered questions and didn't run off like a little crybaby.

 

Now I have someone other than Tom Brady to cheer against every game.

 

I wanted a reporter to ask him why he didn't try to get his fumble back.

 

A reporter did ask him that.

Denvers defense is awesome. Kind of makes it that much more impressive overall how well McCarron played against that defense on the road. As a bengal fan it just shows me the Bengals have the pieces, but just can't overcome themselves.

Denvers defense is awesome. Kind of makes it that much more impressive overall how well McCarron played against that defense on the road. As a bengal fan it just shows me the Bengals have the pieces, but just can't overcome themselves.

 

What futurecoach said.

Rick petri brought Danny to UK... Believe that's still in the Brooks era...

Denvers defense is awesome. Kind of makes it that much more impressive overall how well McCarron played against that defense on the road. As a bengal fan it just shows me the Bengals have the pieces, but just can't overcome themselves.
Exactly ! McCarron is a keeper, he has won championships at everywhere, every level that he has played.

Let's not get silly. McCarron had two really good drives to start the game and then got dominated. Once they figured him out, it was ugly.

 

Thing is this Denver D was great without being "old school". They got after the passer with 4 and 5, crushed the run and kept teams out of the end zone. It wasn't really about being "nasty". They got you off the spot, defended the entire field and still shut down the run. They were GREAT and should be the story here...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.