Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Carolina 10 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if Manning was a game manager today, glad he gets to ride off into the sunset a champ. Class act and an all time great.

I am very happy for Manning. One of the best to ever play this game.

 

Now I am ready for Manning, Brady, and Brees era to move on.

 

I'm ready for the Wilson, Newton, Luck, era to begin.

 

Hopefully Winston/Marriota too, have to wait and see.

Has a defense ever dominated and won a Super Bowl like Denver's did in this one? The whole game I kept thinking that Carolina was going to finally break loose but Denver's defense never let it happen.

Peyton like him or not he is a class act!

 

I'm glad he got to atone for his last Super Bowl, because he is a class act.

Has a defense ever dominated and won a Super Bowl like Denver's did in this one? The whole game I kept thinking that Carolina was going to finally break loose but Denver's defense never let it happen.

 

Maybe the Bears.

Has a defense ever dominated and won a Super Bowl like Denver's did in this one? The whole game I kept thinking that Carolina was going to finally break loose but Denver's defense never let it happen.

 

Ravens vs Giants in 2001

 

Giants offense didn't score.

I went with Panthers mainly on the overall season turnover ratio. But when that gets flipped - ouch.

Ravens vs Giants in 2001

 

Giants offense didn't score.

 

Agreed. That one sticks out.

Maybe the Bears.

 

Ravens vs Giants in 2001

 

Giants offense didn't score.

 

The thing about this one is not only did the Broncos shut down Cam but they also put the points on the board to win it.

 

Or you could look at it this way. Has there ever been a worse performance by a winning offense? Less than 200 net yards. 1 of 14 on third down. 11 first downs in the game. All of which proves how good Denver's defense had to play to win the game - by 2 TD's!

Has a defense ever dominated and won a Super Bowl like Denver's did in this one? The whole game I kept thinking that Carolina was going to finally break loose but Denver's defense never let it happen.

 

We all forget our recent history.

 

What Seatle did to Denver 2 years ago was epic.

This Denver D will go down as one of the 5 best in NFL history. #1 vs the run, pass and scoring with a dominating SB win in their pocket in the era of offense first. They were simply incredible...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.