Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Carolina 10 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

Featured Replies

This is how you do a post game interview...

 

“We don’t have to say nothing," Ward said. "We let them do all the talking. We let our pads talk. We talk with our helmets and our shoulder pads. They could do all the media talking, you know what I’m talking about? We’re not about that flashy stuff. We’re about that grind, putting in that work. Grind it. Work. That’s how you get the ‘ship."

 

"They want to be famous. We want to be champions," Ward said. "They want to be rappers and backup dancers. We want to play football.”

 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/t-j--ward-rips-panthers---they-want-to-be-rappers--backup-dancers-154137811.html

  • Replies 91
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You probably watch more football games than anyone on here. I'm interested to hear why you didn't watch the Super Bowl?
The match up did nothing for me. I am a Dallas fan, so when they are not playing I have found better things to do. Plus this match up did nothing for me.
The Browns almost beat them too.

 

The Raiders did beat them.

 

Very true and neither one of those games were basically like playoff games. The Broncos at that time with a lost would have been out of the playoffs. Now things the next week played out right and they would have ended up making it. However at that time they didn't know that and knew if they lost their playoff hopes could be over. So yeah in a playoff like game the Bengals were right there. Quite honestly Bengals may have been better off if Peyton played that day. However that's another story.

Can't believe the Bengals nearly beat those guys in Denver. Just goes to show the anti- Bengal crowd how close that team is to being a SB champion.[/QUOTE]

 

You can't be a SB champion if you can't get past the first playoff game. :ohbrother:

Let's not overreact. Eli was not upset that his brother was about to win...

Yes ... just where did all of this "Eli unhappy, Eli jealous, mad, etc," stuff come from anyway ? At best that's insane.

I know a lot of players do good things for people with charitable donations, etc. but since we were giving deserved kudos to Peyton Manning on this thread here is one that I had read earlier today. The man (Manning) is a class act ! (I read an article that was saying why Peyton Manning uses the call 'OMAHA" when barking out his signals / play call

Manning is notorious for helping others. He’s bought game tickets for fans with cancer and donated millions to children’s cancer research centers and the reason he yells “Omaha!” several times before a snap is even related to charity. Every time Manning says “Omaha,” $500 is donated by five Omaha-based companies to Manning’s foundation. I thought that was class. I hadn't heard that before.

Edited by oldrambler

 

Very true and neither one of those games were basically like playoff games. The Broncos at that time with a lost would have been out of the playoffs. Now things the next week played out right and they would have ended up making it. However at that time they didn't know that and knew if they lost their playoff hopes could be over. So yeah in a playoff like game the Bengals were right there. Quite honestly Bengals may have been better off if Peyton played that day. However that's another story.

 

A close loss doesn't mean much. The Giants almost beat Carolina and New England. Does that mean they're close?

Well you often hear players say it does not matter how I play as long as the team wins.......

 

 

Peyton Manning might’ve had the worst performance ever by a Super Bowl-winning quarterback

 

 

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/peyton-manning-super-bowl-performance-worst-article-1.2524194

 

All that matters is 15 years from now when people are talking about the best QBs of all time, it will just have a #2 next to his name in the SB column and there won't be a * next to it with a note on the bottom "worst performance of all time in 2016".

Yes ... just where did all of this "Eli unhappy, Eli jealous, mad, etc," stuff come from anyway ? At best that's insane.

 

Pretty easy to make that stuff up if you saw his reaction right after CJ Anderson's TD that I posted earlier.

 

I'm not saying he is jealous, mad, or etc. because I have not idea. But I would be curious to hear him give his explanation for that sultry look on his face.

Last time I saw "that look" on somebody's face, my baby girl just pooped her pants. Do you think Eli pooped his pants? :lol2:

 

That CJ Anderson 3 yard TD run was very impressive. Got hit in the backfield, went head to head with an LB, then went through a D lineman.

 

Pretty easy to make that stuff up if you saw his reaction right after CJ Anderson's TD that I posted earlier.

 

I'm not saying he is jealous, mad, or etc. because I have not idea. But I would be curious to hear him give his explanation for that sultry look on his face.

 

Peyton said it was the QB in him, thinking about what was next and knowing the game isn't over until it's over. He said he and Eli shared a moment in the locker room and that Eli is very happy and proud of him just like he was when Eli won his two super bowls.

I heard on TV this morning that Peyton has earned more money from playing football than any current player in the league, not counting endorsements.

 

Eli is #2 on that list

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.