Sweet 16 at NKU

Any idea of ticket prices? is the KHSAA site correct?

Doors: One Hour Before Each Session

Advance Tickets: Courtside - $31.25, Reserved - $15.50, General Admission - $11

Day Of Tickets: Courtside - $35, Reserved - $18, General Admission - $13

Seating Chart: View Seating Chart

Parking: $5.00

The BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky University

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trimble County sold out of their first allotment of tickets yesterday in under two hours. More tickets being sold at the school today. Look for a large crowd from the blue and gold.

I would recommend getting there early on Wednesday for the evening session. The Camels will bring a crowd also and lots of NKY fans will be showing up for this game and the Holmes game following.

Very possible that this session will have the greatest attendance for the whole Sweet 16.

I would recommend getting there early on Wednesday for the evening session. The Camels will bring a crowd also and lots of NKY fans will be showing up for this game and the Holmes game following.

Very possible that this session will have the greatest attendance for the whole Sweet 16.

School is dismissing early at 2, headed that way as soon as they let out.

As I drove through HHeights/Cold Spring today, I saw nary a sign welcoming the "Sweet 16." Plenty now hiring, and promoting sales, but none making the Sweet 16 feel welcome.

When I asked a half-dozen residents randomly what major event was happening in the community this week - they didn't know.

When I hit the search button on my truck radio, it went through both the AM and FM stations without a local broadcast of the Sweet 16 Girls games.

The closest thing to a Sweet 16 related sign was "Go Camels at State."

This event is on a two-year contract. In order for the contract to be renewed, several things have to happen. One the facilities/housing will have to prove satisfactory. The event will have to make as much, or nearly as much as in the past at WKU, and third it must have the support of the local community.

As I drove through HHeights/Cold Spring today, I saw nary a sign welcoming the "Sweet 16." Plenty now hiring, and promoting sales, but none making the Sweet 16 feel welcome.

When I asked a half-dozen residents randomly what major event was happening in the community this week - they didn't know.

When I hit the search button on my truck radio, it went through both the AM and FM stations without a local broadcast of the Sweet 16 Girls games.

This event is on a two-year contract. In order for the contract to be renewed, several things have to happen. One the facilities/housing will have to prove satisfactory. The event will have to make as much, or nearly as much as in the past at WKU, and third it must have the support of the local community.

Closest actual radio broadcast is our friends at WIKI in Carrollton and I believe they are only doing the Trimble County game tonight and if they move past the Lady Camels.

Local radio doesn't do boys games for schools people know. Zero chance they are doing girls games. Locals who like girls ball will be there.

Closest actual radio broadcast is our friends at WIKI in Carrollton and I believe they are only doing the Trimble County game tonight and if they move past the Lady Camels.

That's very unfortunate but like Clyde said, those really interested will likely be in seats at BB&T.