Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio Brown Will Not Play

Featured Replies

What's the over/under on how many times the hit is replayed during the Broncos-Steelers broadcast?

 

I say eleventy billion.

Jeez, at least.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bring back Hines Ward for a game.

 

How ironic, that Ward's name would be mentioned in conjunction with Brown.

 

Hines Ward should never be shown/mentioned without a clip of The Keith Rivers hit.

I saw in a Pacman interview he would apologize if Brown doesn't play. So we have that to look forward to. :up: Even that was an idiotic statement since a multitude of guys play following a concussion.

 

I don't follow the Bengals as closely as most on here, is Burfict and Jones considered defensive leaders of the team? That is my perception, similar to how I felt Ochocinco was the leader of the mid-2000 Bengals.

I was severely concussed several years ago in a car accident (seatbelts, folks). Head hit the windshield and bubbled it out. Retrograde and anterograde amnesia. Was released from the hospital after some x-rays and answering some long-term memory questions (good thing they didn't ask any short-term questions, because I apparently couldn't keep anything current in my head for more than a few seconds). Wife said that I asked "what time is it" every few minutes.

 

March 25, 1988. Several hours later, I read in the local paper that Kentucky and Louisville had both been defeated in the NCAA tournament. I thought "I should have remembered that". First sign that the cobwebs were starting to clear. Lost about 3 days' memory going back, half a day going forward. Scary stuff. I'm thinking that concussion protocols have come a long way since then.

I saw in a Pacman interview he would apologize if Brown doesn't play. So we have that to look forward to. :up: Even that was an idiotic statement since a multitude of guys play following a concussion.

 

I don't follow the Bengals as closely as most on here, is Burfict and Jones considered defensive leaders of the team? That is my perception, similar to how I felt Ochocinco was the leader of the mid-2000 Bengals.

 

I think so, as much as anyone. If it's not them I don't know who could be considered the leader.

Where's old footfetish at? He said he thought Brown was faking too.

I'll admit that I'm very surprised that he won't be playing. Need to change my BGP fantasy playoff team.

Conspiracy by Steelers to make Pacman and the Bengals look bad.

I am sure he was concussed earlier in the game and when he faked the last hit, it came back to bite him. :clap:

Where's old footfetish at? He said he thought Brown was faking too.

 

If you're referring to me, you're wrong...

I said, if he plays its a little fishy and if he doesn't that Pac said he'd apologize.

 

I never gave an opinion either way...never said I thought he was definitely faking it.

If Bengal would have won Bernard probably wouldn't be playing so deal with it Steeler fans.

If you're referring to me, you're wrong...

I said, if he plays its a little fishy and if he doesn't that Pac said he'd apologize.

 

I never gave an opinion either way...never said I thought he was definitely faking it.

OK, I guess back in the day, we'd have said that was an opinion, but it's whatever.

If Bengal would have won Bernard probably wouldn't be playing so deal with it Steeler fans.

Neither would Burfict

I saw in a Pacman interview he would apologize if Brown doesn't play. So we have that to look forward to. :up: Even that was an idiotic statement since a multitude of guys play following a concussion.

 

I don't follow the Bengals as closely as most on here, is Burfict and Jones considered defensive leaders of the team? That is my perception, similar to how I felt Ochocinco was the leader of the mid-2000 Bengals.

 

Depends on how you define leader. It leading is being the best players and making plays, then yes, only Geno is better. If it is getting people's heads straight and staying focused, I'd say Peko (although he was very stupid for running on the field to get a PF) and maybe Gilberry. Geno, Nelson and Hall are too quiet to lead as far as getting on guys.

 

Burfict and Jones need an Ed Reed type to focus them, like he did Ray-Ray.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.