Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio Brown Will Not Play

Featured Replies

Depends on how you define leader. It leading is being the best players and making plays, then yes, only Geno is better. If it is getting people's heads straight and staying focused, I'd say Peko (although he was very stupid for running on the field to get a PF) and maybe Gilberry. Geno, Nelson and Hall are too quiet to lead as far as getting on guys.

 

Burfict and Jones need an Ed Reed type to focus them, like he did Ray-Ray.

Agreed.

 

Bengals were 6-0 without Burfict, 6-5 with him this past season.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always said there was no way he was faking. I did fully expect him to play Saturday. Is the rule you have to sit out a week? If it isn't a rule, but just protocol I won't believe it until the game starts( mind games with the Broncos). Adam Jones said he asked Brown if he was OK when going of the field and that Brown winked at him. That was the whole cause of the acting charge. If you have a concussion wouldn't you possibly still be able to comprehend basic talking? If so how is winking at a question different than a guy who just broke a limb giving a thumbs up to the crowd on his way to the locker room?

^Brown didn't get to #4

"I ain't apologizing for crap. Its Goodell keeping him out to prove a point. He's fine. He faking." - Pacman Jones

Burfict has now taken out Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell and Big Ben this season. And yes I realize the Bell and Ben hit wasnt dirty, just making a point.

"I ain't apologizing for crap. Its Goodell keeping him out to prove a point. He's fine. He faking." - PacMtnRef Jones

Fixed that for you, conspiracy-wise.

  • Author
I always said there was no way he was faking. I did fully expect him to play Saturday. Is the rule you have to sit out a week? If it isn't a rule, but just protocol I won't believe it until the game starts( mind games with the Broncos). Adam Jones said he asked Brown if he was OK when going of the field and that Brown winked at him. That was the whole cause of the acting charge. If you have a concussion wouldn't you possibly still be able to comprehend basic talking? If so how is winking at a question different than a guy who just broke a limb giving a thumbs up to the crowd on his way to the locker room?

 

It's not a rule that you have to sit out.

 

You can have a concussion and still have your ability to talk, hear, communicate, and wink.

"I ain't apologizing for crap. Its Goodell keeping him out to prove a point. He's fine. He faking." - Pacman Jones

 

Gotta love Pac.

Gotta love Pac.

 

Sorry, that was a joke, not a real quote.

Sorry, that was a joke, not a real quote.

 

Doubt it. Pac has prolly said it a zillion times, just only heard by the voices in his hollow head.

OK, I guess back in the day, we'd have said that was an opinion, but it's whatever.

It's whatever to you, because you have a reading comprehension problem... My entire post that you're referring to was about Pacman... Not me.

It's whatever to you, because you have a reading comprehension problem... My entire post that you're referring to was about Pacman... Not me.

You said if he plays, it's a little fishy. Dear God, just own it. It's ok, you weren't the only one who thought so. Reading comprehension? Please.

You said if he plays, it's a little fishy. Dear God, just own it. It's ok, you weren't the only one who thought so. Reading comprehension? Please.

 

You said, I thought he was faking it...

 

Let me be clear...

I was on the fence... Hence saying "if he plays, it's fishy."

 

That's a big difference IMO...

 

In other words, I wouldn't put it past a Steeler to "fake" it...

So, yeah if you want me to own something.. Here it is:

If he plays, he was faking.

 

Not the same as saying I think he faked it just because Pac said so. The proof will be on game day.

 

If he plays, I think he did fake it. Eiffert was out 2 or 3 games as an example... And yes I know each case is different before you make some lame post about that...

That good enough for ya? Jeez... Some of you guys are so anal.

As I said, Brown is lucky that he can function today. Tez could have destroyed him a pulled up. That shot could have been significantly worse, and it wasn't nearly as bad as the one Gio took with no flag.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.