Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio Brown Will Not Play

Featured Replies

Grammy Worthy?

 

I am lost? I was posting the apology.

 

I think Pacman was a little "out of line" to suggest he was faking it but either way I am happy to see the promised apology delivered.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The apology (from Pacman) came via a video posted on Jones’ Instagram account.

 

“AB – My apology, my brother,” Jones said. “I’m a man of my word. I’ve been doing a little traveling so that’s why it took so long. But I apologize, sincerely. Get well.”

Glad he did. Respect.

I am lost? I was posting the apology.

 

I think Pacman was a little "out of line" to suggest he was faking it but either way I am happy to see the promised apology delivered.

 

He said AB deserved a Grammy for his acting performance.

The apology (from Pacman) came via a video posted on Jones’ Instagram account.

 

“AB – My apology, my brother,” Jones said. “I’m a man of my word. I’ve been doing a little traveling so that’s why it took so long. But I apologize, sincerely. Get well.”

 

Pacman should have just gone all in on the stupidity. He should have said he isn't apologizing till they play the game, that the Steelers are slimy cheaters and it would be just like them to say AB is out and then have him suit up on Sunday. If he doesn't play then I'll apologize Monday. Just ride that ship to the bottom Pacman.

I guess other than watching the offense get shut out, I'm interested in seeing how Peyton plays. I can hope poorly, but I sure doubt it.

 

Well, it is the playoffs. No QB has ever lost more times in their opening round and I think no QB had lost more playoff games period. So there's that going for you.

I was severely concussed several years ago in a car accident (seatbelts, folks). Head hit the windshield and bubbled it out. Retrograde and anterograde amnesia. Was released from the hospital after some x-rays and answering some long-term memory questions (good thing they didn't ask any short-term questions, because I apparently couldn't keep anything current in my head for more than a few seconds). Wife said that I asked "what time is it" every few minutes.

 

March 25, 1988. Several hours later, I read in the local paper that Kentucky and Louisville had both been defeated in the NCAA tournament. I thought "I should have remembered that". First sign that the cobwebs were starting to clear. Lost about 3 days' memory going back, half a day going forward. Scary stuff. I'm thinking that concussion protocols have come a long way since then.

 

This sure does explain A LOT Papa!! Now it all makes sense...:wave:

I wonder if this hurts Burfict's chance of a reduction in suspension. One of the league's poster children out for a game in front of a national audience.

That and the fact that Burfict has a history of being a jack wagon - albeit a very talented jack wagon.

You said if he plays, it's a little fishy. Dear God, just own it. It's ok, you weren't the only one who thought so. Reading comprehension? Please.

 

You think he was faking it, him being out proves he wasn't. Just own it man, it'll be alright. :lol2:

 

Got a friend on facebook that still thinks he is faking it just to prove a point. I cant even bring myself to put this dude in his place...

 

Think what you guys want... I said a couple of days ago what we all know....

 

Pac said he was faking it...

 

All I said was, proof would be if he plays or not... And if he doesn't plays, Pac said he'd apologize , which he probably won't...

 

For me, I was on fence... I can see him faking or him actually being hurt... Wouldn't surprise me either way.

 

If he plays, maybe, I'm saying "maybe" Pac was right... It's fishy.

 

If he doesn't play, Pac was wrong.

 

I realize typing stuff sometimes leaves things open for interpretation, but hope this clears it up.

 

Would anyone be "shocked" if a player faked an injury? Don't think so... So that's all I ever said....

 

I think he was faking it but then he realized there was some starting to believe PacMan. So he decided to have one of his teammates hit him in the head in the locker room on Monday, so this way he would have a true concussion.

 

So I give him credit he definitely has thought this out perfectly. Kudos to him!

100% true on the defenseless receiver part, Gio was in the process of moving forward which takes him out to the category of defenseless.. Watching the game, I didn't see the Shazier hit as a hit out for blood. I know every single Bengal fan looks at it differently but as a fan of neither team I didnt see it that way.

 

I honestly don't think that hit or Burficts hit was out to hurt a player. However Burficts hit was illegal and imo so was Shazier not because of defenseless receiver but because of leading with the crown of his helmet. That is something that doesn't get called much but their own rulebook says its suppose to be illegal.

I liked the call on the field. No ifs about it. I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong. I never said that hit was illegal, or legal. I hate that they didn't allow the fumble recovery for TD to stand to be perfectly transparent.

 

Their was no way to let the fumble recovery for td to stand because the refs blew the whistle. It was impossible to even see that the ball came out live until Shazier was running with it but by then the ref had already blew the whistle because I don't think he ever saw the ball come out live.

This sure does explain A LOT Papa!! Now it all makes sense...:wave:

 

Thanks! Wait a minute...:lol2:

 

In a roundabout way, I was saying that protocols are different mow. I had to be woken up every couple of hours the first night. Was given a couple days off work (desk job). Most annoying thing was every couple of days for a few weeks I was picking a new little piece of glass out of my forehead/scalp.

Thanks! Wait a minute...:lol2:

 

In a roundabout way, I was saying that protocols are different mow. I had to be woken up every couple of hours the first night. Was given a couple days off work (desk job). Most annoying thing was every couple of days for a few weeks I was picking a new little piece of glass out of my forehead/scalp.

This may fall into the category of too much information...:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.