Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio Brown Will Not Play

Featured Replies

All those reasons you listed (minus AB) for being "pro-Steeler" was only to benefit your own team. :lol2: Come on 'Ru.

 

I like giving you a hard time about it, but don't pretend to be a Steelers fan because you like them.

 

Call it what you want, I like the Steelers and I love watching them play.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they make the call on Bernard we aren't having this discussion on Burfict or Jones.

If.

I guess other than watching the offense get shut out, I'm interested in seeing how Peyton plays. I can hope poorly, but I sure doubt it.

If.

 

Its ok you don't have to admit, hate for a Steelers fan to admit any wrong doing.

Its ok you don't have to admit, hate for a Steelers fan to admit any wrong doing.

I liked the call on the field. No ifs about it. I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong. I never said that hit was illegal, or legal. I hate that they didn't allow the fumble recovery for TD to stand to be perfectly transparent.

I liked the call on the field. No ifs about it. I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong. I never said that hit was illegal, or legal. I hate that they didn't allow the fumble recovery for TD to stand to be perfectly transparent.

 

Imagine that, do you think it was legal or do you have Steeler blinders on.

Imagine that, do you think it was legal or do you have Steeler blinders on.
I don't think he was a defenseless receiver. I thought Shazier led with the crown of the helmet and I thought even in slow motion and replays ad nauseum that he was trying to get head in front. I think if he'd centerpunched him I'd feel differently. That's exactly how I feel. I also don't think there was any malicious intent in the tackle, unlike some Bengal fans out there.
I don't think he was a defenseless receiver. I thought Shazier led with the crown of the helmet and I thought even in slow motion and replays ad nauseum that he was trying to get head in front. I think if he'd centerpunched him I'd feel differently. That's exactly how I feel. I also don't think there was any malicious intent in the tackle, unlike some Bengal fans out there.

 

The rule is if you lead with the crown of your helmet regardless whether your trying to get your head around is a penalty and regardless it was at heads head. The analyst on ESPN read the rules and they all agreed it should have been a penalty and no fumble. I would have figured you would see it differently, hard to believe you can honestly say that it was legal.

Doesn't matter if it's intentional or not... Even if it's an "accidental" illegal hit....it's still illegal...

 

To use your words Spinner... You typed it. Own it.

I don't think he was a defenseless receiver. I thought Shazier led with the crown of the helmet and I thought even in slow motion and replays ad nauseum that he was trying to get head in front. I think if he'd centerpunched him I'd feel differently. That's exactly how I feel. I also don't think there was any malicious intent in the tackle, unlike some Bengal fans out there.

 

100% true on the defenseless receiver part, Gio was in the process of moving forward which takes him out to the category of defenseless.. Watching the game, I didn't see the Shazier hit as a hit out for blood. I know every single Bengal fan looks at it differently but as a fan of neither team I didnt see it that way.

I don't think he was out for blood, don't even think it was intentional... But still doesn't matter... It's illegal.

Oh I own it. I thought the hit was within the confines of that rule.

 

Just like the guys from PFF and countless others outside the confines of greater Cincy.

I don't think he was out for blood, don't even think it was intentional... But still doesn't matter... It's illegal.

 

My thoughts on the subject are the same.

The apology (from Pacman) came via a video posted on Jones’ Instagram account.

 

“AB – My apology, my brother,” Jones said. “I’m a man of my word. I’ve been doing a little traveling so that’s why it took so long. But I apologize, sincerely. Get well.”

The apology (from Pacman) came via a video posted on Jones’ Instagram account.

 

 

Grammy Worthy?

“AB – My apology, my brother,” Jones said. “I’m a man of my word. I’ve been doing a little traveling so that’s why it took so long. But I apologize, sincerely. Get well.”

 

Grammy Worthy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.