Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio Brown Will Not Play

Featured Replies

You said, I thought he was faking it...

 

Let me be clear...

I was on the fence... Hence saying "if he plays, it's fishy."

 

That's a big difference IMO...

 

In other words, I wouldn't put it past a Steeler to "fake" it...

So, yeah if you want me to own something.. Here it is:

If he plays, he was faking.

 

Not the same as saying I think he faked it.

 

If he plays, I think he did fake it. Eiffert was out 2 or 3 games as an example... And yes I know each case is different before you make some lame post about that...

That good enough for ya? Jeez... Some of you guys are so anal.

Hurt to say it didn't it? Don't type it if you can't own it.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurt to say it didn't it? Don't type it if you can't own it.

 

Didn't hurt at all... .. I said what I've said all along...

 

I don't know if he faked it, but if he plays its fishy... Not too hard.

 

But you are a Steelers fan, so you gotta back track and back pedal all the time in regards to them.

 

Btw, you never got back to me regarding the dirty play of Burfict when I brought up Green, Harrison, Ward, Mitchell, etc.

 

The only Steeler you ever slam for being dirty is Mitchell and that's because he's not a good player. If you had Burfict, you'd defend him because he's a great player.

Edited by footmaster

You think he was faking it, him being out proves he wasn't. Just own it man, it'll be alright. :lol2:

Got a friend on facebook that still thinks he is faking it just to prove a point. I cant even bring myself to put this dude in his place...

Think what you guys want... I said a couple of days ago what we all know....

 

Pac said he was faking it...

 

All I said was, proof would be if he plays or not... And if he doesn't plays, Pac said he'd apologize , which he probably won't...

 

For me, I was on fence... I can see him faking or him actually being hurt... Wouldn't surprise me either way.

 

If he plays, maybe, I'm saying "maybe" Pac was right... It's fishy.

 

If he doesn't play, Pac was wrong.

 

I realize typing stuff sometimes leaves things open for interpretation, but hope this clears it up.

 

Would anyone be "shocked" if a player faked an injury? Don't think so... So that's all I ever said....

Serious question for Spindoc and any Steeler fan...

If he's out? Who steps up?

 

Because, he was the best guy for Ben when plays broke down... They played good "street ball" together.

Serious question for Spindoc and any Steeler fan...

If he's out? Who steps up?

 

Because, he was the best guy for Ben when plays broke down... They played good "street ball" together.

No idea. I imagine Heyward Bey would be the next man up. But with that secondary it doesn't matter. If they bring Coates up they'll essentially have 3 deep threats with a QB who can't throw it that far this week. Gonna have to be Heath I guess.

No idea. I imagine Heyward Bey would be the next man up. But with that secondary it doesn't matter. If they bring Coates up they'll essentially have 3 deep threats with a QB who can't throw it that far this week. Gonna have to be Heath I guess.

 

That's what I was thinking regarding Miller... He needs a big game IMO for Steelers to pull this one out.

That's what I was thinking regarding Miller... He needs a big game IMO for Steelers to pull this one out.

Last time they played they had to keep him to block to keep Ben upright

The wife must have just found out, I get this text:

 

Her: No AB?

Me: No babe.

Her: We're screwed.

Me: So, how do you really feel?

I hate hearing this, I wish both AB and Big Ben were healthy.

Cant wait to hear the non truth apology from Jones/

I hate hearing this, I wish both AB and Big Ben were healthy.

 

This is not going to make up for all your anti-Steeler threads, big guy. :lol2: :lol2:

I hate hearing this, I wish both AB and Big Ben were healthy.

 

Me too. Don't want to hear any excuses after they lose to the Broncos.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.