Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio Brown Will Not Play

Featured Replies

This is not going to make up for all your anti-Steeler threads, big guy. :lol2: :lol2:

Nah, he's serious. We've had this very discussion many many times. He's legit, and why I respect him more than most on issues of this ilk.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too. Don't want to hear any excuses after they lose to the Broncos.

You're gonna cry if they don't, aren't you?

These are the games the Steelers win. When you think they have no chance. Now if they were playing the Titans....

Nah, he's serious. We've had this very discussion many many times. He's legit, and why I respect him more than most on issues of this ilk.

 

Oh, I believe that he doesn't want to see them hurt.

 

He's still anti-Steelers in my book.

Oh, I believe that he doesn't want to see them hurt.

 

He's still anti-Steelers in my book.

 

Keeping it real... Everyone who isn't a Steelers fan is anti-Steelers..

 

That's what happens when you win 6 Super Bowls... :)

Thanks doc.

 

And everyone I never ever want to see any players hurt. I have always felt that way. Like doc said, he and I have had this discussion over and over about injuries, we both want to see everyone healthy 100% of the time.

 

Additionally, after watching my own son get concussed, lose his balance, and fall down on the football field (he is fine of course), I am fully invested in the safety of every player.

This is not going to make up for all your anti-Steeler threads, big guy. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Oh, I believe that he doesn't want to see them hurt.

 

He's still anti-Steelers in my book.

 

When the Steelers played the Cardinals in the Super Bowl I was rooting for the Steelers (even though I have always been a Cards fan) and all of my Bengals Buddies gave me a hard time over it until they asked me why. I told them because I want the Steelers to win the Super Bowl so that when they come to Cincy next year we can say we beat the defending Super Bowl Champs at our place and we did beat them.

 

Plus, if you think about this year, if the Steelers were to win the SB they are the only team that the Bengals could potentially beat three times next year.

 

Plus they are from the AFC North and I root for AFC North Teams in these situations.

 

And on AB specifically, I am always amazed at just how good he is, how he impacts almost every game he plays in, and how much I wish AJ Green was more like him sometimes.

 

But yeah I'm anti-Steeler... :idunno:

On the positive Steeler note, reports are that Ben was able to throw "the entire route tree" today. So, there's a positive. And I do like how well the 3rd and 4th string RBs played Saturday night. Very productive out of the backfield, so that could be another bonus for Ben going forward.

 

Still, we got no shot.

On the positive Steeler note, reports are that Ben was able to throw "the entire route tree" today. So, there's a positive. And I do like how well the 3rd and 4th string RBs played Saturday night. Very productive out of the backfield, so that could be another bonus for Ben going forward.

 

Still, we got no shot.

 

I liked the Steelers running attack last Saturday night and I thought Toussaint played a solid game.

This is a horrible matchup for the Steelers, especially if Manning is back to some semblance of himself. Again, it is why they will win.

Neither would Burfict

 

If they make the call on Bernard we aren't having this discussion on Burfict or Jones.

When the Steelers played the Cardinals in the Super Bowl I was rooting for the Steelers (even though I have always been a Cards fan) and all of my Bengals Buddies gave me a hard time over it until they asked me why. I told them because I want the Steelers to win the Super Bowl so that when they come to Cincy next year we can say we beat the defending Super Bowl Champs at our place and we did beat them.

 

Plus, if you think about this year, if the Steelers were to win the SB they are the only team that the Bengals could potentially beat three times next year.

 

Plus they are from the AFC North and I root for AFC North Teams in these situations.

 

And on AB specifically, I am always amazed at just how good he is, how he impacts almost every game he plays in, and how much I wish AJ Green was more like him sometimes.

 

But yeah I'm anti-Steeler... :idunno:

 

Blasphemy, just no way I could ever do it.

The Broncos don't have Tim Tebow anymore. The Steelers will be fine.

When the Steelers played the Cardinals in the Super Bowl I was rooting for the Steelers (even though I have always been a Cards fan) and all of my Bengals Buddies gave me a hard time over it until they asked me why. I told them because I want the Steelers to win the Super Bowl so that when they come to Cincy next year we can say we beat the defending Super Bowl Champs at our place and we did beat them.

 

Plus, if you think about this year, if the Steelers were to win the SB they are the only team that the Bengals could potentially beat three times next year.

 

Plus they are from the AFC North and I root for AFC North Teams in these situations.

 

And on AB specifically, I am always amazed at just how good he is, how he impacts almost every game he plays in, and how much I wish AJ Green was more like him sometimes.

 

But yeah I'm anti-Steeler... :idunno:

 

All those reasons you listed (minus AB) for being "pro-Steeler" was only to benefit your own team. :lol2: Come on 'Ru.

 

I like giving you a hard time about it, but don't pretend to be a Steelers fan because you like them.

Blasphemy, just no way I could ever do it.

 

Exactly!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.