January 15, 201610 yr Out this week per reports. His commitment to his acting is impressive. Give that man his Grammy.
January 15, 201610 yr Man... He is really taking this whole faking an injury thing to the next level.
January 15, 201610 yr Out this week per reports. His commitment to his acting is impressive. Give that man his Grammy. He sings, as well as acts?! . Impressive!
January 15, 201610 yr You got Ben, you got a shot. Although I do like the home teams this weekend. We got half a Ben, missing the best WR in the league and defense that couldn't stop a runny nose.
January 15, 201610 yr Author He sings, as well as acts?! . Impressive! Adam Jones: Antonio Brown was faking, 'needs a Grammy Award'
January 15, 201610 yr I wonder if this hurts Burfict's chance of a reduction in suspension. One of the league's poster children out for a game in front of a national audience.
January 15, 201610 yr I wonder if this hurts Burfict's chance of a reduction in suspension. One of the league's poster children out for a game in front of a national audience. What's the over/under on how many times the hit is replayed during the Broncos-Steelers broadcast? I say eleventy billion.
January 15, 201610 yr Adam Jones: Antonio Brown was faking, 'needs a Grammy Award' He said Grammy Award? :lol2::no: What an idiot.
January 15, 201610 yr What's the over/under on how many times the hit is replayed during the Broncos-Steelers broadcast? I say eleventy billion. Sounds about right.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.