Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odell Beckham Jr is

Featured Replies

 

He was a dirty player today. Losing control is not an excuse. He can be a Bengal any day, though.

 

I agree. Which is why I said hopefully his teammates fix the issues.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there is a more transcendent player in the NFL right now than OBJ. Every kid growing up who doesn't have a specific attachment to one team or another, has a Beckham jersey and running around trying to make one handed catches. I think he is hands down the best WR in the game right now. I think someone already mentioned it, but he is a better Ochocinco.

I agree. Which is why I said hopefully his teammates fix the issues.

Gonna take more than his teammates to fix this cat! Maybe some strong meds will help, but you can't fix stupid!

I heard Norman's post game comments. I can't really even figure out what he's saying. He said a few things about his dancing and not putting in the work. They were strange comments from a guy that still got beat by him more than once, including a score, and by the grace of a super rare drop didn't give up a legitimate burn. Norman has been the best cover corner all season, but he did not shut Beckham down, merely slowing him.

I heard Norman's post game comments. I can't really even figure out what he's saying. He said a few things about his dancing and not putting in the work. They were strange comments from a guy that still got beat by him more than once' date=' including a score, and by the grace of a super rare drop didn't give up a legitimate burn. Norman has been the best cover corner all season, but he did not shut Beckham down, merely slowing him.[/quote']

 

Norman wasn't innocent in all this either. He hit Beckham late, grabbed his facemask, etc. Beckham got caught more and had the ugly helmet to helmet shot. They both got emotional though.

 

Beckhams stats would have been normal (2 td, 100+ yards) if he didn't miss the wide open catch early on.

 

That and DRC dropping a pick 6 were killer. Story of the Giants season though.

Odell lost his composure. I still love him.

 

It would take more than just today's game for me to call him a punk. Guy lost his head today and was obviously frustrated with his play and maybe his teams. I watch a decent amount but haven't really noticed this type of behavior from him before.

 

Was this the first time?

I think they should suspend OBJ for the blatant shot to the head. That was even worse than when a DB does it when flying to the play.

 

Bet they don't though. And then I'm sure someone like Mike Mitchell will sound off about the hypocrisy.

I need to revise my statement from last night. I called OBJ the best receiver in the league. He is the most talented receiver, but he is the 2nd best. Antonio Brown is the best. As much as it pains me to say that.

It would take more than just today's game for me to call him a punk. Guy lost his head today and was obviously frustrated with his play and maybe his teams. I watch a decent amount but haven't really noticed this type of behavior from him before.

 

Was this the first time?

OBJ motivates himself by talking smack, as do others. Yesterday's battle with Norman was just as much about the head game as it was the on-field results, and Norman prevailed. The personal battle consumed OBJ the week leading up to the game. It was his first time letting it get to him.

Ian Rappaport (sp?) just said that the league is considering suspension. No clue if that's true or some of his schpeel that no one can verify and if it doesn't come to pass it doesn't come back to him.

Personally I think he will get a hefty fine and that's it. I'll be scocked if he's suspended.

I don't think anyone has ever been suspended for a first offense. Isn't it usually a fine for behavior like that on the first offense and then suspension if the behavior keeps up? All of the moral police and crybabies are calling for a suspension. The media hyped up this matchup all week now the media is hyping up a suspension. Shameful.

I don't think anyone has ever been suspended for a first offense. Isn't it usually a fine for behavior like that on the first offense and then suspension if the behavior keeps up? All of the moral police and crybabies are calling for a suspension. The media hyped up this matchup all week now the media is hyping up a suspension. Shameful.

Everyone except Deion

Everyone except Deion

 

I think Tim Hassleback is saying he shouldn't be suspended also.

I think Tim Hassleback is saying he shouldn't be suspended also.
actually there are several that say he shouldn't. But considering his history with Andre Rison, you know Deion feels differently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.