December 20, 201510 yr Villains I like! Punks and clowns, not so much. Funny thing is I never really had any problem with him before this game. I still don't have a problem with him. Violent men, playing a violent sport doing violent things. Modern day gladiators. Love it!!!!!
December 20, 201510 yr Author I still don't have a problem with him. Violent men, playing a violent sport doing violent things. Modern day gladiators. Love it!!!!! Grabbing a guys foot trying to trip him when the play is over is neither a gladiator move or a violent move, it's just a punk move.
December 20, 201510 yr Love it!!!! I always root for the villains. I knew there would be a thread about him. :lol2: If he can do it AND play well, then by all means. I think it is clear that it has all affected him to where he is more concerned with playing that part than playing football. You really need to be able to do both for it to work out.
December 20, 201510 yr Grabbing a guys foot trying to trip him when the play is over is neither a gladiator move or a violent move, it's just a punk move. Doesn't bother me one iota. He's definitely shown himself to be a headcase today but it doesn't bother me and I don't think any less of him.
December 20, 201510 yr Author Doesn't bother me one iota. He's definitely shown himself to be a headcase today but it doesn't bother me and I don't think any less of him. I don't think any less of an either, but he's been a punk today. Cheap shots don't make you a man, it just makes you a punk. The dude is a real talent, he just doesn't need to do that.
December 20, 201510 yr Now, Beckham doing the step over Norman after burning him for a game-tying TD? Now that, is how you do it.
December 20, 201510 yr Author Great effort by the Giants. Made it one heck of a game. Fun to watch! Leave Cam any time on the clock and he'll kill you every time.
December 20, 201510 yr The fines in this game may make the bengals/steelers game look like chump change.
December 20, 201510 yr Man it's been a tough year for a Giants fan. Lost most of their games in the final few minutes. Odell lost his composure. I still love him.
December 20, 201510 yr Sounds like something a Cowboys fan would say....just saying. Did you watch the entire game?
December 20, 201510 yr OBJ had several punk moves in today's game. There is no doubt he will be a few dollars lighter after the NFL league office reviews some of his antics. Peeling back into a pile and launching yourself into another player's helmet earhole is being a punk, with the intent to permanently injure your opponent. I am disappointed...they kid is better than these antics. A fine and probable suspension is coming next week.
December 20, 201510 yr Looking like an absolute punk today. The refs seem to be blind as well. OBJ is OVER RATED.
December 20, 201510 yr OBJ is OVER RATED. I'll take him on my team all day. And I doubt you would turn him away. The stuff today was petty, though.
December 20, 201510 yr OBJ is OVER RATED. To be blunt, that's just pure ignorance. The man entered the day third overall in receiving yards and tied for first in touchdowns. He entered the day second in YAC. He dropped two today to raise his season total to FIVE. He's an exceptionally good wide receiver, and in the argument for best in the game. His actions today were very rough, but over rated? No, that's unsupportable. If you believe it, prove it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.