Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odell Beckham Jr is

Featured Replies

To be suspended?

 

Fined.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Fined.

 

If OBJ gets suspended, he should be too. (I don't think either should be)

 

His hit was as bad, maybe worse.

Bte, the NFL loves what happened yesterday.

 

Michael Mulvihill

& #8207;@mulvihill79

15.3 overnight rating for yesterday's Fox NFL singleheader, anchored by CAR-NYG, is a 17 year high for a Fox single.

If OBJ gets suspended, he should be too. (I don't think either should be)

 

His hit was as bad, maybe worse.

 

OBJ will be suspended for the entirety of his acts and not just one hit.

 

OBJ will be suspended for the entirety of his acts and not just one hit.

 

Is that normal?

 

I can't recall a player being suspended because of one play or one game if the player has no prior pattern of the behavior.

If he is suspended, which I doubt, the union will feast on that appeal.

And right or wrong, Hines Ward would have put Norman to sleep. Just sayin'. Times are a changin'

Is that normal?

 

I can't recall a player being suspended because of one play or one game if the player has no prior pattern of the behavior.

 

I can't answer that. OBJ had a really bad day in a high-profile game and almost knocked a guy out. If that was the only play of the day he'd simply be fined. If he's suspended it will be for the totality of his acts.

If he is suspended, which I doubt, the union will feast on that appeal.

 

I know a guy who would kill in the appeal process. Word.

 

I can't answer that. OBJ had a really bad day in a high-profile game and almost knocked a guy out. If that was the only play of the day he'd simply be fined. If he's suspended it will be for the totality of his acts.

 

How did he almost knock him out? He wasn't injured on the play. It was a bad hit, but that's exaggerating.

 

High profile game should have nothing to do with anything.

Norman has admitted as much that they were attempting to get inside his head with some of the early stuff. Does that make him culpable for the entirety of Beckham's actions? Of course not. But I bet he might think a little harder on whether he wants to go down that specific route in the future with players. He wanted to get physical and didn't like very much where it went. That's a lesson - sometimes the other guy is going to be really stupid and go too far.

If this is OBJ first offense then a suspension would be overboard in my opinion. I'm with PP92 and HB20.

Did Antonio Brown get suspended for this?

 

 

image.jpeg

How do these receivers keep coming out of schools that can't pass fourth grade lunch? LSU isn't exactly a prolific passing team.

Apparently Norman went on Mike and Mike and played the victim, saying he played the game within the rules lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.