Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odell Beckham Jr is

Featured Replies

Deon Sanders says his sources say Norman told Odell he was going to end his career before the game and had the bat. Then later another practice squad player came with the bat later and relayed the same message. He says they also called him homophobic slur.

 

He says his sources are good and he knows this to be true.

 

The Giants have also apparently confirmed that Odell was threatened and called a homophobic slur before the game though footage.

 

Like Deon, I don't condone what Odell did, but I understand why he was mad.

 

Deon also said fans whine that the game isn't what it used to be when players like Butkis and Lott played, then they get upset when this stuff happens. He says they should make up their mind.

 

Also said he doesn't condone Norman punching Odell in the back of the head our body slamming him like they're pro wrestlers.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bats? On a football field?! And the NFL is ok with this?

Bats? On a football field?! And the NFL is ok with this?

 

Apparently. They have said they will review other infractions during the game and use fines as punishment. They apparently already decided noone elsewill be suspended.

Deon Sanders says his sources say Norman told Odell he was going to end his career before the game and had the bat. Then later another practice squad player came with the bat later and relayed the same message. He says they also called him homophobic slur.

 

He says his sources are good and he knows this to be true.

 

The Giants have also apparently confirmed that Odell was threatened and called a homophobic slur before the game though footage.

 

Like Deon, I don't condone what Odell did, but I understand why he was mad.

 

Deon also said fans whine that the game isn't what it used to be when players like Butkis and Lott played, then they get upset when this stuff happens. He says they should make up their mind.

 

Also said he doesn't condone Norman punching Odell in the back of the head our body slamming him like they're pro wrestlers.

 

Again, Norman sought out head games to throw ODB off his game, and he was ultra successful. The more I hear, the more I believe that Norman knew he was overmatched in a purely football standpoint. If you believed you could shut him down, you wouldn't resort to those tactics. He got everything he wanted and way more than he bargained for. Both men have some things they need to figure out.

It sure doesn't take much to get in OBJ's head. And I didn't realize he was gay.

It sure doesn't take much to get in OBJ's head. And I didn't realize he was gay.

 

Who said he was?

Who said he was?

The dude with the bat

Who said he was?

 

I guess no one said he was, I assumed he was all upset about the homophobic slurs because he was gay. I guess I was wrong. If you called me gay (or whatever adjective they used) and I am not gay, it wouldn't bother me. If I was gay, I would be really upset.

Either way, considering there are only 2 weeks remaining, if he appeals, I wonder how quickly they'll address the appeal? And while he appeals can he play?

 

Reports are that the appeal will be heard Tuesday and answered by Wednesday morning so he can rejoin the team for practice on Wednesday.

 

I guess no one said he was, I assumed he was all upset about the homophobic slurs because he was gay. I guess I was wrong. If you called me gay (or whatever adjective they used) and I am not gay, it wouldn't bother me. If I was gay, I would be really upset.

 

I'd say the threat to end your career would be upsetting too...

[ATTACH]53932[/ATTACH]

Well done.:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.