Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odell Beckham Jr is

Featured Replies

Na, just doing what you do when someone makes a statement. Obviously that's not what I meant.

 

I asked a question because your comment was not clear.

 

You took my words and assumed I said something that I didn't say.

 

Surely you can see the difference.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

C'mon bro. Is it strange? Absolutely. Can you convince me that a player actually felt threatened when he saw that guy standing there? No way.

 

Miss the reports that they made motions with the bats towards Odell, then threatened him and called him a homophobic slur?

 

Alleged right now, but if true, I think that crosses a line.

Either way, considering there are only 2 weeks remaining, if he appeals, I wonder how quickly they'll address the appeal? And while he appeals can he play?

I asked a question because your comment was not clear.

 

You took my words and assumed I said something that I didn't say.

 

Surely you can see the difference.

Right... :rolleyes:

Right... :rolleyes:

 

:lol2: I'm not sure what I did to you but if you don't like my posts, hit the report button or move on.

:lol2: I'm not sure what I did to you but if you don't like my posts, hit the report button or move on.

 

You're just trying to be smart about it. Own it, obviously I didn't mean someone gets threatened every game which you knew.

I will tell you why the suspension. I am kind of surprised about some of your takes on what happened yesterday.

 

The way Odell Beckham "launched" into Josh Norman's helmet targeting the side of his facemask is a classic move with intent to shatter his jaw.

 

It was vicious and with intent.

 

The suspension will be upheld....rightfully so. I would be surprised if there was an appeal. Tom Coughlin has too much good sense.

 

Some of you all surprise me. Would you want to be on the field with that punk stuff going on? There is not a place for it in the game and the league office is doing the right thing in this situation.

 

You're just trying to be smart about it. Own it, obviously I didn't mean someone gets threatened every game which you knew.

 

I've been called a lot of things in my life, rarely is smart one of them.

 

I'm moving on.

Don't they always appeal?

 

Yes they do. Every fine and suspension. Thing is, what is he going to say? I didnt mean to spearhead Norman?

Yes they do. Every fine and suspension. Thing is, what is he going to say? I didnt mean to spearhead Norman?

 

Get or get got...:idunno:

There's something about Me-Shawn Johnson talking about how ODB needs to stop putting the spotlight on himself....

There's something about Me-Shawn Johnson talking about how ODB needs to stop putting the spotlight on himself....
I said the same thing right after he said it.
There's something about Me-Shawn Johnson talking about how ODB needs to stop putting the spotlight on himself....

 

Lol

He is the first NFL offensive player in history to be suspended for a head to head hit. IMO, he has to be. The garbage he was doing out there cannot be tolerated. The spearing play should have gotten him thrown him out of the game immediately. It will be interesting what other DB's say to him now to get "in his head".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.