Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odell Beckham Jr is

Featured Replies

Suspended one game and I'm surprised

 

I'm not. There's a lot of media hype about it so of course that's what Goodell will do. If no one noticed he wouldn't care.

 

The real test will be if any Panthers are suspended if they actually threatened a player.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not. There's a lot of media hype about it so of course that's what Goodell will do. If no one noticed he wouldn't care.

 

The real test will be if any Panthers are suspended if they actually threatened a player.

 

A Steelers player threatened to kill Burfict. The league simply ignored that, so I doubt they do anything to the Panthers.

 

A Steelers player threatened to kill Burfict. The league simply ignored that, so I doubt they do anything to the Panthers.

 

Did the Steelers player bring a weapon when he did it?

 

It's odd, regardless, that they bring baseball bats on the field.

Apparently the bat thing has been going on for years.

Apparently the bat thing has been going on for years.

 

Threatening other players?

Threatening other players?

 

The secondary carries a bat as a metaphore for bringing the wood. They've been doing this all year.

Threatening other players?

 

Yep, that exactly. Happens every game. Exactly what I said.

 

Yep, that exactly. Happens every game. Exactly what I said.

 

I was looking for clarification because all you said was the bat thing.

 

Someone's fussy...

 

The secondary carries a bat as a metaphore for bringing the wood. They've been doing this all year.

 

This is what I was looking for.

 

Thanks.

 

I think that's fine until you threaten opposing teams with these bats.

Beckham has been suspended one game.

 

It will be interesting to see if the NFL does anything about the rest of this.

 

I bet Beckham appeals.

 

There's no doubt at all IMO. A lot of suspensions are reduced on appeal in the NFL, but who knows.

I was looking for clarification because all you said was the bat thing.

 

Someone's fussy...

Na, just doing what you do when someone makes a statement. Obviously that's not what I meant.

This is what I was looking for.

 

Thanks.

 

I think that's fine until you threaten opposing teams with these bats.

 

C'mon bro. Is it strange? Absolutely. Can you convince me that a player actually felt threatened when he saw that guy standing there? No way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.