Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odell Beckham Jr is

Featured Replies

Looking like an absolute punk today. The refs seem to be blind as well.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beckham is on my fantasy team and is an exciting player, so I enjoy watching him. That said, I made the same comment to my friend (more colorfully). He needs to calm the hell down and play football. I think the commentators are right, that he's still mad at himself for an egregious drop 4-5 plays into the game, and has been letting off frustration ever since. Two targets, two drops, one would have been a 53 yard TD. I think he's been beating Norman with some routes, he just needs to focus on catching!

Sounds like something a Cowboys fan would say....just saying.

Norman is a tool. I'm hoping Beckham puts him in his place at some point today.

  • Author
Sounds like something a Cowboys fan would say....just saying.

 

No, if it was that I wouldn't have just said today. Normally I don't have a problem with him but he was acting like an absolute punk. I mean come on, did you not see it?

  • Author

There it is again! Dude is definitely in Odell's head!

Beckham just did it yet again. Three personal fouls.

  • Author

And again! Yeah UK, you're right, nothing to see here. Lol.

 

And Norman answers with a punk attitude. They need to eject them both.

OBJ has officially moved into punk category.

 

He will get a huge fine.

Love it!!!! I always root for the villains. I knew there would be a thread about him. :lol2:

  • Author
Love it!!!! I always root for the villains. I knew there would be a thread about him. :lol2:

 

Villains I like! Punks and clowns, not so much. Funny thing is I never really had any problem with him before this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.