December 20, 201510 yr OBJ was an idiot today. Norman wasn't a Saint, but OBJ was worse. I'll still take him on my team every day. If the Giants can get some more play makers around him they might be decent next year.
December 20, 201510 yr OBJ was an idiot today. Norman wasn't a Saint' date=' but OBJ was worse. I'll still take him on my team every day. If the Giants can get some more play makers around him they might be decent next year.[/quote'] Correct, correct and correct.
December 20, 201510 yr OBJ has officially moved into punk category. He will get a huge fine. He should be suspended.
December 20, 201510 yr Now, Beckham doing the step over Norman after burning him for a game-tying TD? Now that, is how you do it. I can dig that. That cheap shot to the head was extremely dangerous.
December 20, 201510 yr OBJ is OVER RATED. 26 TDs in 27 career games. I may be off one game on that. He's most certainly not over rated.
December 21, 201510 yr 26 TDs in 27 career games. I may be off one game on that. He's most certainly not over rated. 25 tds in 26, I think.
December 21, 201510 yr OBJ is OVER RATED. 100% false. Maybe the silliest post of the day, congratulations.
December 21, 201510 yr He should be suspended. No. We can't have that right now. Too much money on the line right now.
December 21, 201510 yr This is on the officials and the NFL in two weeks they have let games get out of hand. Bengals/Steelers & Giants/Panthers. Fines are nothing to these guys, nothing. Eject them from this game and suspend the next. You take PT away and you get their attention. The officials have to set a 'taking no junk" stance early in games. It will stop. PT is always effective. OBJ is a flat out stud. Head case today, though.
December 21, 201510 yr I don't care about playing violently but do so within the game. Regardless of his talent level he should have been ejected, no place in the game for that activity. With that being said, most receivers are absolutely nuts.
December 21, 201510 yr Reminds me of Chad Johnson. Better than Chad in a lot of ways. Better team player, also.
December 21, 201510 yr Odell lost control today but I don't think he's a dirty player. Hopefully his teammates will fix the issues from today.
December 21, 201510 yr Odell lost control today but I don't think he's a dirty player. Hopefully his teammates will fix the issues from today. He was a dirty player today. Losing control is not an excuse. He can be a Bengal any day, though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.