December 22, 201510 yr I'd say the threat to end your career would be upsetting too... There is no way, zero chance he actually thought someone was going to attack him with a bat.
December 22, 201510 yr Ron Rivera on the bat: "I'm going to eliminate it. I want to avoid (the headache). It's the No Fun League for a reason." :lol2:
December 22, 201510 yr There is no way, zero chance he actually thought someone was going to attack him with a bat. In a stadium filled with security, fans, cameras, there is no reason no stir anything about the bats. They were upset they lost.
December 23, 201510 yr There is no way, zero chance he actually thought someone was going to attack him with a bat. That doesn't make it ok to walk around with a bat on the field threatening to end a players career multiple times.
December 23, 201510 yr In a stadium filled with security, fans, cameras, there is no reason no stir anything about the bats. They were upset they lost. They're used to losing. It had nothing to do with that.
December 23, 201510 yr Why do we give pro athletes a pass on homophobic slurs? If this were a group of white players called OBJ the N word we'd all be calling for their jobs.
December 23, 201510 yr Rumors that the suspension has been over turned. Adam Schefter tweeted 20mins ago, "based on everything said today, still would be a major upset if OBJ's one game suspension is overturned." I guess we'll see. If it was first offense, I think it should be overturned.
December 23, 201510 yr Adam Schefter tweeted 20mins ago, "based on everything said today, still would be a major upset if OBJ's one game suspension is overturned." I guess we'll see. If it was first offense, I think it should be overturned. Fwiw the Steelers player who's hit was worse imo was only fined.
December 23, 201510 yr I think the suspension will be upheld. Statement from Odell. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CW8aNFJUMAAlsaX.jpg:large
December 23, 201510 yr Fwiw the Steelers player who's hit was worse imo was only fined. How was it worse? Please. Because he was bigger? Both were junk on their own merit. Fined 23K
December 24, 201510 yr How was it worse? Please. Because he was bigger? Both were junk on their own merit. Fined 23K Because the guys head was down looking at the play. It wss definitely more dangerous. And I did say IMO...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.